diy solar

diy solar

Growatt 3000 Bluetooth add on worth it?

Moonshine82

Looking at maybe purchasing the Bluetooth add on from growatt and was wondering does anyone have experience with this add on is it worth it? I’m currently super frustrated with the battery indicator on the inverter itself. would just love an actual % of charge readout (honestly thinking of going with a shunt and monitor ) but if the Bluetooth add has a better readout for the status of the batt bank I’d go with that for the convenience of it being in my phone

Looking at maybe purchasing the Bluetooth add on from growatt and was wondering does anyone have experience with this add on is it worth it? I’m currently super frustrated with the battery indicator on the inverter itself. would just love an actual % of charge readout (honestly thinking of going with a shunt and monitor ) but if the Bluetooth add has a better readout for the status of the batt bank I’d go with that for the convenience of it being in my phone
Where are you finding this bt dongle for sale?
Thanks

Sig Solar has them on their website.

Sig Solar has them on their website.
Thanks,
but I think that is only for wifi.

That's a wifi module and it sucks! A real bluetooth module would be much better!

I just ordered this and will update once it comes in.
My experience is BT range is limited.

Back