diy solar

diy solar

Growatt 3kW Stackable Off-Grid Inverter | SPF 3000TL LVM-48P

Herb

Hello, so I got this particular model, with WIFI module, it seems to be working great! But, is anyone having issues with running the Shinephone app on an older Samsung v5.5 android tablet? One issue I have is that the dashboard won't update even if I refresh the screen so I put it to the side in the meantime. Going back to the Growatt, I'm using Firefox and Chrome both latest updates as of this moment. The WIFI settings were changed to check the Growatt servers in the US every 1 minute. Still the same thing happens it just sits there until I refresh the page, I have a Victron smart shunt and it updates pretty quick and almost real time, when I see voltage changes and compare them to the Growatt dashboard data seems like there is quite a big difference. I'll try changing the server check time to 5 seconds see if that helps some. Also on the dashboard when there is solar input the arrows going down to the inverter in the center of the animation won't show at all even when is charging from PV which is setup as the only charger, I don't need to charge from utility, all other arrow animations show, like the one from the utility tower going to the inverter then elsewhere, batteries, or the little house icon. Also there are relays in the unit that are constantly switching, they sound pretty solid and kind of loud if you ask me, is this normal? And last but not least, the dashboard shows energy exported to the grid, is not a grid tied inverter why would that be? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

Is anyone familiar with the setting shown on the attache picture? Just trying to determine what is the purpose. In my case the low voltage shutoff is set to 46.4 AIW the manufacturers recommendation. So if the inverter switches to mains at 48v then it will never get to that point (which is what I want) unless I disconnect the AC input.

Attachments

• Growatt AIO inverter battery to mains setting.JPG
    Growatt AIO inverter battery to mains setting.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 5
Back