diy solar

diy solar

Growatt SPF6000 with Meritsun Powerwall

imercado

Hi,

I recently acquired a GrowattSPPF6000 inverter with a Meritsun Powerrwall (batery). The Growatt and the battery are not compatible therefore no BMS is linking the two equipment. I believe this is called an open configuration. However the system works almost as intended. The only issue I'm having right now is that the inverter shows battery percentage. I don't understand how the Growatt is getting this erroneous percentage. This is throwing everything off. I would love if someone can explain a bit more about it.

can you please share with us some info about the Meritsun powerwall KW? price? and link to the shop ?and how satisfied until now ? Thanks in advance

Hi,

I recently acquired a GrowattSPPF6000 inverter with a Meritsun Powerrwall (batery). The Growatt and the battery are not compatible therefore no BMS is linking the two equipment. I believe this is called an open configuration. However the system works almost as intended. The only issue I'm having right now is that the inverter shows battery percentage. I don't understand how the Growatt is getting this erroneous percentage. This is throwing everything off. I would love if someone can explain a bit more about it.
Interested to know as to what happened with Growatt SPF 6000 and Meritun battery? I have faced the same problem with a SPF 5000 ES and the only configuration that is allowed is US2 on Growatt and somewhat manual configuration of Low Voltage Cut-off and Maximum Charging Voltage etc., By any chance if you have configured the inverter, appreciate an update.

Both of them are rubbish. The product and the service are zero. We have several systems installed Growatt and Meritsun. They can't talk with each other exactly. The Meritsun said they have 10 yrs warranty. But when BMS was burned out, I need to bought a new one. The Growatt said ok, we can change them for you in the warranty period, but i need to replace it once and once again. It seems that the price is low, but the cost in the future is amazing!!!

Back