diy solar

diy solar

Growatt SPH 5000TL BL-UP missing sensors

Sath

Hi,

I'm installing a SPH 5000TL BL-UP inverter and realised mid-way that the below two sensors are missing in the box:
  1. Lead‐acid temperature sensor
  2. Wired Current sensor
I have reached out to the Alibaba supplier, but they are refusing to provide the parts or any details.

I would be appreciated it if anyone could provide a few photos of these sensors or the specifications of these sensors.

Thanks.

Sath.

Page 15 on this pdf shows drawings of the parts:

Doesn't show the part numbers though. Maybe I'd try pinging Growatt Support and asking if they could provide part numbers, and ordering instructions or something?

Page 15 on this pdf shows drawings of the parts:

Doesn't show the part numbers though. Maybe I'd try pinging Growatt Support and asking if they could provide part numbers, and ordering instructions or something?
Thanks Samsonite801. I have reached out to Growatt Support a few times, but unfortunately no response from them.

Thanks Samsonite801. I have reached out to Growatt Support a few times, but unfortunately no response from them.

The other thing you could try is to reach out to Ian at Watts247 and see if he can look it up. Maybe you can promise him you'll buy your next Growatt from him in the future. He may be able to locate the part numbers, and get them for you.

Back