diy solar

diy solar

Growatt SPH5000 - Load First SOC and Octopus Flux

scubalee_21

Hi All,

I have a Growatt SPH5000 system with 2 x 6.5Kwh batteries.

I have just signed up to Octopus flux and I have changed the settings in the inverter.

Battery First : 02:00 - 05:00 (import at a cheap rate)
Grid First : 16:00 - 19:00 (export what is in the batts. for best return)
Load First : Discharge Stopped Soc at 90%. (I dont want the batts. to discharge until 16:00 - 19:00).

The problem I am seeing, is once the "Load First Discharge Stopped Soc" is set above 10%, the batts. are slowly charged at 0.3kWh (300W) continually. I am thinking this is incorrect as they should not charge at all! I believe that once below 90% capacity the "Load First" should just use what the panels are producing or import from the grid.

Then once 16:00 - 19:00 arrives the batts are discharged into the grid or consumed by my own usage.

Would really appreciate your thoughts, as the manual isn't the best!

Thanks,

Lee

Hi Lee,

Following.....

I'm the same, just signed up to flux and trying to maximise self use then export, but can't seem to change any settings using the shine app or web app

Hi Richi,

I tend to use the web app - much easier to use in my opinion.

I have been chatting to some of the guys on the Facebook Growatt Forum. They have been really, really helpful. Some have been using Flux for a small while and give me advice on the best settings etc.

Regards making changes, are you using the correct password?

Hi Richi,

I tend to use the web app - much easier to use in my opinion.

I have been chatting to some of the guys on the Facebook Growatt Forum. They have been really, really helpful. Some have been using Flux for a small while and give me advice on the best settings etc.

Regards making changes, are you using the correct password?
Hi,

Yes I'm using the correct password. Just tried to force TOU discharge battery as a test, but when saving the parameters, i get a system error. Am i missing something?

Back