diy solar

diy solar

Hello from AZ!

SolRay

I love Me some solar! I am a solar salesman, got into being a salesman because of my love for solar and my experience in sales. I am here to learn more about the technical electrician aspects of solar as I lack deep electrician knowledge. I follow new tech and love components. I am an avid DIYer in general and love to learn. I have really great knowledge of Ubill to solar integration, which is so important to understand how your utility works with your solar system. This is often missed and can be complicated as Utility companies are very active in lessening the benefits of solar. But there are ways to use their systems for your gain. Sometimes less is more. Glad to contribute in any way possible as I look forward to learning from many of you. Glad to be here!

Welcome!
This whole grid/distributed production subject is so interesting. Hopefully you will bring your perspective to the fore.

Thank you! Yes and very complicated, by design, as well. I look forward to adding any insight. I am pretty proficient in 3 states, and 6 different utility companies. All are so different. They are working very hard to lessen the benefit of solar every day, yet they are all having resource issues, go figure.

Back