diy solar

diy solar

Hello from Thialand

curtix

I’ve been in Thailand for about 6 months and am heading back to Calgary in March.
I have a Econoline class B van that was mostly stock and was living out of it while I worked for a little over a year before I left in September to come here.
Over that time I accumulated 4 280Ah cells, a BMS, a B2B, a monitor, an older 2000W inverter and some cabling and fusing and lugs.
A few weeks before I left I installed all the components under the bed storage but had not actually hooked it up yet. I’m missing some hardware and lugs which I’ll have to look into ordering when I return.
As it is now, to avoid any mistakes, I would love to get the help and guidance from someone in the area who is more familiar with building and installing a system.
If anyone in the Calgary area would be willing to take a look at what I have installed as of now and let me know what they think, please message or reply.
Thanks

Batteries in Thailand? You can't bring them on the plane. If you are surface shipping other stuff, it can go with that. Otherwise sell them.

Back