diy solar

diy solar

How will you vote this November? Votes will be kept anonymous.

Just an honest poll to gauge the makeup of this Forum. Please no comments or rants from any side.

• Democratic

• Republican

• Independent

• Libertarian

• Green

• Undecided

• Not Voting

• Can't Vote

• Write-In Candidate

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can’t disagree Maga should become a party. Republicans are traitors and rino They are really democrats
Both party establishment are traitors and only want control regardless of how it hurts the USA. Just look at the latest foreign aid package. I would rather have MAGA clean house from the inside.

The opposite extreme, Libertarians are too pure and not willing to bloody a few noses to implement their agenda. That is the popularity of Trump and RFK jr, and why they are both hated by the establishment.

We need to have a Convention of the States to amend the Constitution for term limits to Congress & Senate. Will solve many of the problems.

Last edited:
Both party establishment are traitors and only want control regardless of how it hurts the USA. Just look at the latest foreign aid package. I would rather have MAGA clean house from the inside.

The opposite extreme, Libertarians are too pure and not willing to bloody a few noses to implement their agenda. That is the popularity of Trump and RFK jr, and why they are both hated by the establishment.

We need to have a Convention of the States to amend the Constitution for term limits to Congress & Senate. Will solve many of the problems.
yes and this is what I have been waiting for... it never seems to catch fire though.

Delmar, you may want to wait until mr trump or a real republican gets back in office. it could leave us defenseless also.

Delmar, which IMO was a losing mistake for republicans, mr trump was always a democrat, they should
have forced him to start his own new MAGA party.(that would have been more honest)

If Teddy Roosevelt could not make it with a third party then no one can. The two party system is just the way it is, and that will never really change....hopefully not in my lifetime anyway.

I think it is too far gone for that. We are a house divided against itself, and in time it will fall, there is no doubt about it. It is just the when and how messy it will be that is open to debate.

Depending on how that shakes out, and I give it about a 5% chance of "saving" our republic will depend on a great many things. But fear not, everyone on the planet knows the resources the US is sitting on, and they all want control over it.

The people got there by "blooding noses", and that is the only thing they understand.

When will nuclear war start ?
When will the US dollar crash ?
When will total anarchy begin ?
When will planet X crash into the Earth?
When will Delmar release the results of the poll ?

Last edited:
When will nuclear war start ?
When will the US dollar crash ?
When will total anarchy begin ?
When will planet X crash into the Earth?
When will Delmar release the results of the poll ?
IMG_6272.png

Here are results so far.

I hope everyone is unhappy with Mike Johnson over the money give away and vote him out or do a STATE RECALL on him..

I have never seen the USA so forwardly give away money while neglecting their own while under Biden. Never.
Especially while leaving the border open….strongly suspect Biden is desperately seeking new voters. They plan to cheat like crazy.

Everyone has to vote that are here legally. Ppl on Right need to be part of the monitoring and voting process. Be something if Biden only gets 60 million votes or so in 2024. Would that mean he cheated in 2020? Again think there will be a lot more actual - illegal voters this time. Why else would Biden use airplanes to fly them in other then building his private ARMY with our tax payer money? 😡

I laughed when seen Netanyahu a foreign leader scold America about rioting on our college campus across the USA but not over our open border and illegal immigrants. He is not worried about Our National Debt and Inflation. Whew…. Americans on Right need to protest again….. And again and again. I’d bet bank that the Left riot when Trump is announced winner of 2024 The Left are going to cheat again or start a war and suspend elections like Zelensky did in Ukraine. …..the Left scream democracy democracy democracy …. In Ukraine no not at all….just give more money.

Picture below is suppose be Netanyahu’s son hiding in America vs serving in Israeli Military during the massive call up. Hmmmm…. Typical Royalty. When I lived in Israel an Israeli man was in reserve until age 50 unless religiously excused …. (Practicing Orthodox jew). Everyone had to join men and women unless excused.
IMG_6273.jpeg

I laughed when seen Netanyahu a foreign leader scold America about rioting on our college campus across the USA but not over our open border and illegal immigrants.
I still struggle to comprehend the Hamas attack on Israel. Supposedly Israel has the best defended border in the world, however could not detect a swarm of paragliders flying into the country? The Re'im music festival was originally to be held in south Israel, but only two days before the attack moved to 5 KM / 3.1 miles away from Gaza? Just does not pass the smell test.

I still struggle to comprehend the Hamas attack on Israel. Supposedly Israel has the best defended border in the world, however could not detect a swarm of paragliders flying into the country? The Re'im music festival was originally to be held in south Israel, but only two days before the attack moved to 5 KM / 3.1 miles away from Gaza? Just does not pass the smell test.

Congratulations for figuring it out.

I haven't figured it out, other than what is being reported [from either side] doesn't match what I am seeing.

Congratulations on figuring out that what is being reported is complete baloney. Now extend this thinking to other stuff being "reported" to you by mainstream media.

Back