diy solar

diy solar

I have over 12 of these ~500Wh 12V lifepo4 batteries

matt2006

DIY Solar since 2016
The most important thing to know is they're only 20A max discharge (240 Watts)

These were used in hospital medical carts

I've tested them to get the exact capacity remaining

I have about 12 of U1-45 (45Ah originally) that still have 40 to 41Ah left (90%)
Asking $200 each

Various others available at higher or lower. Cheapest probably $150 for the 31Ah (original 38.4Ah =80% life left)

Have some lower Ah for cheaper; mainly u1-40 (38.4AH originally)

Let me know what capacity (lower = cheaper) you're interested in and how many.

The form factor is like a Valence U1-12RT; it's the same size. These are not designed to be in series however.

I can deliver in north California
OR SHIP to UNITED STATES
It costs $16 per battery to ship.

Attachments

• SPEC SHEET - ICCNexergy 12.8V Lithium Iron Phosphate aka Inventus Power U1-40.jpg
    SPEC SHEET - ICCNexergy 12.8V Lithium Iron Phosphate aka Inventus Power U1-40.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 32
  • EBAY TITLE IMAGE - ICCNexergy 12.8V Lithium Iron Phosphate.jpg
    EBAY TITLE IMAGE - ICCNexergy 12.8V Lithium Iron Phosphate.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 31
What makes you think someone is going to pay $200 for a used 45ah battery when you can buy new 304Ah grade a for less

What makes you think someone is going to pay $200 for a used 45ah battery when you can buy new 304Ah grade a for less
Well.

1. This was posted last year. Prices are even more competitive this year.
2. Some people pay close to that on eBay
3. These were designed to very high quality and safety standards for use in hospitals
4. Everyone is free and I'm welcome to offers on what people would pay
5. If you're talking about cells; some people would want something prebuilt

Thanks for the question

I'm very interested in the 12v 300ah batteries for less than $200. I need a link.

I'm very interested in the 12v 300ah batteries for less than $200. I need a link.
Didn’t realize they are 12 volt cell but even at that a 200ah Wieze is only 600 I’ve bought 4 at that price so that still beats that price by 400 for the same capacity and brand new cells and 100ah batteries run 269 to 319 so I still say who would pay that price for used unknown cycle counts batts

You’re comparing apples to oranges again. Haven’t you seen Will’s latest tear down video of the Weize 100Ah? It’s not good, they’re obviously cutting corners since he originally reviewed them. If money is all that matters, then that’s that. But if you want quality for a good price, what this guy is offering is a better bet. Medical grade vs let’s-cut-corners grade.

You’re comparing apples to oranges again. Haven’t you seen Will’s latest tear down video of the Weize 100Ah? It’s not good, they’re obviously cutting corners since he originally reviewed them. If money is all that matters, then that’s that. But if you want quality for a good price, what this guy is offering is a better bet. Medical grade vs let’s-cut-corners grade.
Just watched Wills video and see that they pull stated capacity and low temperature cut off works
the biggest issue I gathered from Wills video was the changing of the cells and the craftsmanship was a little cruder than previous ones but it did meet the criteria stated so unless we start seeing a lot of failures they are still a good buy

and what is the criteria for being medical grade is it explosion proof because of a high oxygen atmosphere? or is there other criteria to meet these requirements? There’s a lot of medical grade materials that have made many lawyers a lot of money because of being sub standard so without knowing what makes it medical grade it’s nothing more that hype

as far as apples to oranges no it’s Lifpo4 /capacity to Lifpo4 /capacity imho

Back