diy solar

Install and Operation of the SUNGOLD 10KW 48V SPLIT PHASE SOLAR INVERTER

...but what about Cindy??
email from SG:

3:55 AM (3 minutes ago)
to me

Dear Customer,

Greetings and wish you a wonderful day!

We noticed your recent purchase of our 10KW inverter and 48V 100Ah batteriesfrom our online store.

We are deeply grateful for your trust and patronage.We would be thrilled if you could share a video showcasing your positive experience with our products on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, or YouTube.

As a token of appreciation, we are delighted to offer you a $100 reward for doing so.

Additionally, we kindly request your permission to edit and feature your video on our official channels. Please be assured that we will preserve the integrity of your content and will give you proper credit by tagging your account.

Once more, we extend our heartfelt thanks for your support and advocacy. We eagerly look forward to your response!

Best Regards,
Joyce
SunGoldPower Support Team
Add:MISSION VIEJO BUSINESS CENTER
23831 Via Eabricante,Unit 302,Mission Viejo,CA
Wow, they are offering you money... They offered me an extended warranty when was running my TP6048. I didn't take them up on it, obviously. Shady...

Hi all! Special thanks to @Kenny_ for starting this log.

I have read all 94 pages today, arrived a lil late to the party but had the same issues you all had and learned a lot.

My set up: SPI-10K-U (same as ASF48100U200-H) paired with 20 Canadian 560W panels and 51.2V 100Ah LifePO4 batt . Happy to say it can generate 11Kw around noon and I have been blessed with 60Kwh days. My setup exports to the grid so it "should" be at max power generation always except for situations I dont understand.

I agree with @42OhmsPA that you have to read the manual several times to understand the lil nuances eventho it is far from being precise.

What brought me here is something similar to @Lighthouse Beacon experienced. My inverter doesnt want to go back to bypass mode after a power outage, therefore stops exporting excess PW power until I reboot it manually. I'll try setting 03 set to APL and see if that works, I was blaming the battery settings this whole time.

My 2 cents from what I remember reading:

wifi dongle: it doesnt connect to "the server" for whatever reason with some wifi access points but it does with others. In my case, the IPv6 wifi network wont connect, but it does with a basic wifi access point.

Parallel Inverter: I just bought one (SPI-10k-UP) and it is on its way by sea from CN. Same inverter with parallel functionality, let's see how that goes paired with a 30kw battery array also on that ship.

Thanks to you all!

Last edited:
Hi all! Special thanks to @Kenny_ for starting this log.

I have read all 94 pages today, arrived a lil late to the party but had the same issues you all had and learned a lot.

My set up: SPI-10K-U (same as ASF48100U200-H) paired with 20 Canadian 560W panels and 51.2V 100Ah LifePO4 batt . Happy to say it can generate 11Kw around noon and I have been blessed with 60Kwh days. My setup exports to the grid so it "should" be at max power generation always except for situations I dont understand.

I agree with @42OhmsPA that you have to read the manual several times to understand the lil nuances eventho it is far from being precise.

What brought me here is something similar to @CaliSunHarvester experienced. My inverter doesnt want to go back to bypass mode after a power outage, therefore stops exporting excess PW power until I reboot it manually. I'll try setting 03 set to APL and see if that works, I was blaming the battery settings this whole time.

My 2 cents from what I remember reading:

wifi dongle: it doesnt connect to "the server" for whatever reason with some wifi access points but it does with others. In my case, the IPv6 wifi network wont connect, but it does with a basic wifi access point.

Parallel Inverter: I just bought one (SPI-10k-UP) and it is on its way by sea from CN. Same inverter with parallel functionality, let's see how that goes paired with a 30kw battery array also on that ship.

Thanks to you all!

Excellent!!! Thanks for posting will be very interested in your take on the SPI 10k UP!

one thing my Mr. Coffee spikes/flickers (I do see a slight flicker in my office overhead led) remind me to do is to ask Alexa to "Turn Mr. Coffee Off!"

LOL

Back