diy solar

diy solar

JAKIPER48V100aH Please help with BMS software?

Lukowski

What is the required windows driver update to communicate with the 1st gen Jakiper BMS?
On a laptop running windows 11, and none of the driver files they provide are for windows 11.
Still tried many different driver packages and the BMS app still has no COMM when trying to find battery bms with cable plugged to computer from battery....
I am using the required cable USB to RJ12.
I must be missing something here because ive seen others and videos of people communicating with these batteries.

UPDATE:

I got connection with batteries. Inverter protocol is set to pace. I need growatt 485 or pylon485 with a Growatt12kw ?
When I try to change the interter protocol the program gives "write error!". Now what does that indicate. I cannot figure out why everyone else connects and changes the protocol with no issues but this time is a write error.
The battteries have never been cycled and I need to charge them but the growatt wont stay in charging mode for more than a couple seconds it clicks off
I've tried CUT SNU for charging protocol. Tried USE2, USE, LI, nothing is charging these batteries. Tried equalize function that wont work either.

Back