diy solar

diy solar

JiaBaiDa UP Series BMS (Parallel Packs)

Thanks for settings. I understand now, why I have many OVP and POVP errors, Deye charge voltage in lithium mode always 57.6, But I want to charge only for 56.0. And I cant set this settings nowhere. When set "Chg Vol" on "Other" tab in JBDTools, after few second it becomes again 57.6. I can't believe the only thing that stopping Deye for charge battery is only the OVP and POVP settings in BMS? Not "Full set voltage" or other, only OVP and POVP errors. But another problem, Release is not working well in JBD BMS. After OVP (3500), BMS must wait until 3400 (in my settings) but after few seconds it begun charge again, and again OVP then loop.

It was great if Deye have setting "Max Battery Charge % from Sun", wrote to their support, the answer is below.
Ah - I think we talked about different settings. You have to go to the "Other" Tab an there you have to alter the Inverter settings.

Just limit Chg Vol to your desired "end voltage" (maby a little bit higher - so instead of 56.0 you use 56.2) - you will see these values in the Deye-Display.JBD DEYE Settings.png

Ah - I think we talked about different settings. You have to go to the "Other" Tab an there you have to alter the Inverter settings.

Just limit Chg Vol to your desired "end voltage" (maby a little bit higher - so instead of 56.0 you use 56.2) - you will see these values in the Deye-Display.

Yes, I wrote about this setting in 2 my previous messages, too. I cant change this setting. When I set "Chg Vol" on "Other" tab in JBDTools, after few second it becomes again 57.6, it always 57.6. :(

Yes, I wrote about this setting in 2 my previous messages, too. I cant change this setting. When I set "Chg Vol" on "Other" tab in JBDTools, after few second it becomes again 57.6, it always 57.6. :(
Although you are logged in as "Product Manager" with the password JBD2023?

Have you tried the older Version of JBD-Tools (with the bad translation but without the need to log in)?

Attachments

• MJBDTools V2.B-20230720.zip
    362.5 KB · Views: 1
OK - then I have nearly no other idea - as it worked with me on 5 packs. Do you have firmware 2D on the BMS and you can read / write all the other settings?

Danke! Danke! Danke! :) I set "Chg Vol" to 57.2 without any problem. Perhaps the reason was because in RS485 protocol, was PYLON, change to Deye and JBDTools permanent saved this setting .

diy solar

diy solar
Back