diy solar

diy solar

JJN 100 watt solar panel

Robby1773

Has anyone tried these. I ordered 2 of these to add to the 6 100 watt panels I have to run some outlets and such in my shed. They were supper cheap $68 on Amazon. Does the 9bb really help?

Looked them up over on Amazon. Seems like a nice 100w panel for a good price. The Voc and Vmp voltage is a bit higher than most RV 100w panels. Not that I think it would be much of a performance hit to mix them with others.

You might do some testing with just your 2 new compared to your previous ones to see if the 9BB makes any difference on total days wh production other than the size of the panel.

Has anyone tried these. I ordered 2 of these to add to the 6 100 watt panels I have to run some outlets and such in my shed. They were supper cheap $68 on Amazon. Does the 9bb really help?

How did these JJN 100 watt panels work out for you, do you like them?

I bought 4 of them at the 2 for $137.99 price (plus sales tax) last month. They shipped and arrived quickly in a nifty cardboard box with a plastic strap carry handle on one side. One panel of the 4 however does not lay completly flat due to a slightly warped frame. Does not seem to hurt its output. In testing I was getting a good 80% of the rating and this was not in perfect conditions. They since have been incorporated into my #1 array (8S2P) and feed my PowMr 3kW AIO.

I have not researched panel prices since than (other than checking this one because of post) but at the time that was about the best 100w panel deal around. Especially for those of us where remoteness and cost of shipping would make it difficult to find a better alternative.

Back