diy solar

diy solar

JK BMS in boot loop

On mine, when it was in the boot loop it could not log into the app so there is no way to change the FET settings.
So it was in an un-reconverable state?
If yes, then the vendor should send you a new unit.
That is the cardinal sin for an embedded system.

I agree but they have been silent.
So, Hankzor replied (Aliexpress msgs) regarding my BMS failure. First they offered a $30 coupon, which i refused and then said to send the old one ($38 USPS) to them, which i did, and they will replace it. So now its a waiting game to see if they actually honor the one year warranty.

Yours and mine were shipped within days of each other. I am hoping that my new one is better.

So, Hankzor replied (Aliexpress msgs) regarding my BMS failure. First they offered a $30 coupon, which i refused and then said to send the old one ($38 USPS) to them, which i did, and they will replace it. So now its a waiting game to see if they actually honor the one year warranty.
I did indeed receive a replacement BMS from Hankzor. So, they did honor the warranty. Thanks @Nami

I did indeed receive a replacement BMS from Hankzor. So, they did honor the warranty. Thanks @Nami
How did you do that. I was not able to get them to respond to me. I ended up buying another.

How did you do that. I was not able to get them to respond to me. I ended up buying another.
I contacted them through aliexpress msgs, they first offered a coupon i said no thanks honor the warranty please, i sent it back via USPS and they shipped me a new one.

I contacted them through aliexpress msgs, they first offered a coupon i said no thanks honor the warranty please, i sent it back via USPS and they shipped me a new one.
How much did the shipping cost?

The same here, bougth a BMS at Hankzor Store in Nov 2022 and 6 weeks later the App shows two Errors:

1) Protection (Cpuaux Anomaly)
2) The Temperature Sensor is Abnormal

All trys to reboot, make power less (10min/2days), use other versions of the App, gewire the batteries, check voltages, ... doesn't help.

In paralles I contact the seller - the communication was worse. Morste time not one word, only links, pictures to QR codes, numbers and textblocks. No only one time I get a feedback about the errors. (Not sure what i should do the the IOS APP or the proticoll description) see below....

I also ask for 'repair, replacement, 1 year warrantie, 90 days money back - nothing.
My warning:
!!! DON'T BUY FROM Hankzor Store !!!

Communication:
hi. dear.
please. upgrade the. app. version

happy. new. year

------------
------------
Download link-IOS : Search (JIKONG BMS) in the APP STORE

Download link-Andriod : Search (JK BMS) in the Google STORE

Instructions:https://github.com/NEEY-electronic/JK/trees/JK-BMS

BMS protocol to connect to other devices:https://github.com/syssi/esphome-jk-bms

VenusOS driver:https://github.com/Louisvdw/dbus-serialbattery

JK BMS CAN bus support for inverters that support Goodwe and Pylontech batteries is now live

-------------
hi dear
happy new year

--------------
amanda

sorry for delay
We just finished our New Year holiday,
---------------
QR Code
--------------
this is BMS APP QR
jkbms.com not offical website