diy solar

diy solar

Just received, EVE LF280K cells from 18650

N1ESE

Today I received 8x EVE LF280K's with the new terminal design from 18650batterystore.com. I ordered them on Monday but didn't expect to see them so soon because their website said ETA OCT 25th, they must of had some left from the previous shipment.

They all look great but a couple cells do have some small dings in the plastic, no big deal. Each one tests out at 3.29V on my Fluke 73. I decoded all the QR codes, six were manufactured on April 11, 2022 and the other two on April 13, 2022. I have equipment coming on Monday to do a capacity test on each cell before building my 24V pack.

I need more! These things are beautiful.

Attachments

• IMG_E0190[1].jpg
    IMG_E0190[1].jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 50
They look good!
Looking forward to the test result.
May I ask what the total cost of these 8 cells is?

Today I received 8x EVE LF280K's with the new terminal design from 18650batterystore.com. I ordered them on Monday but didn't expect to see them so soon because their website said ETA OCT 25th, they must of had some left from the previous shipment.

They all look great but a couple cells do have some small dings in the plastic, no big deal. Each one tests out at 3.29V on my Fluke 73. I decoded all the QR codes, six were manufactured on April 11, 2022 and the other two on April 13, 2022. I have equipment coming on Monday to do a capacity test on each cell before building my 24V pack.

I need more! These things are beautiful.
They also give the spreadsheet, ask them for a copy of it so you can compare them to your cells.

Back