diy solar

diy solar

Licitti 2000w battery box with two mini 100 amp LiFePO4 batteries?

tammons

So, I read on a youtube video comment (on the Licitti battery box) "verified that two 100 amp LiFePO4 mini batteries will fit in the large box"
I assume they meant the Licitti 2000w battery box since there are only two.

Has anyone actually tried this?

So, I read on a youtube video comment (on the Licitti battery box) "verified that two 100 amp LiFePO4 mini batteries will fit in the large box"
I assume they meant the Licitti 2000w battery box since there are only two.

Has anyone actually tried this?
I don't see how two minis would fit:

Screenshot_20230923_044824_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230918_145149_Chrome.jpg

Maybe in their pre built 3kw one?

The video was about the Licitti 1000w model, so I assumed that he was talking about the larger 2000w model.

This is a quote of what the commenter said, "It has been confirmed that you can fit TWO of the new "mini" 100AH batteries into this large power box, doubling your capacity while still using drop-in replacements. Pretty cool solution."

I replied, "Which two mini 100 amp batteries will fit into which Licitti Case? Thanks"

He never responded.

That's too bad. I have two redodo 100ah minis and a 1000 watt Licitti box. I like the way i can plug in the Anderson 175 amp to connect the other battery. It would be sweet to have a box that will fit them both. I'm thinking of adding a compartment to hold the other battery.

One thing though, in the 175 amp anderson bypasses the big red disconnect . That is cool in one way i guess. 1). You can isolate your batteries and use one or the other. 2) Or You can Parallel them by turning the switch on.

It looks like I could change this behavior too by moving the anderson plug wire to the other side of the switch with the main battery if i wanted them to always be in parallel. I'm thinking that might be the better option keeping the batteries balanced. Maybe its not a big enough issue with such a small bank to worry about. Thoughts?

Back