diy solar

diy solar

LiFePO4 Cells - Shenzhen Hongxinda New Energy Co. - Alibaba

Xhumeka

Off-Grid'er
After placing two orders in the past year that went very well, I'm happy to recommend Shenzhen Hongxinda New Energy Co. as a reputable supplier of LiFePo4 cells from China:

The sales rep I worked with was Eric Wang and I have been very impressed with his communication and level of service. He was always very prompt to reply to questions I had, provided many options, and never pressured me into a purchase.

Prior to purchase, complete cell specs were provided including capacity test results. Once a decision was made and cells purchased, pictures of the cells inside their shipping boxes were provided along with shipping tracking information (UPS tracking number that becomes valid once UPS takes possession in arrival country). During the long 2 month (8 week) transit time from China, Eric was in contact periodically providing logistics information relating to the arrival of the batteries by ship to port. After delivery, Eric once again reached out to ensure I was happy with my delivery and that everything was in order.

The most recent cells I ordered came with stickers indicating date of testing and capacity results. QR codes were intact and scanned as valid.

The prices are VERY competitive and service outstanding - highly recommended!

Attachments

• 4eb3ee5b1b2763b5e497bc7a31e49c57.jpg
    4eb3ee5b1b2763b5e497bc7a31e49c57.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 00a05ab7aa132a1e647eb2f758b5e93f.jpg
    00a05ab7aa132a1e647eb2f758b5e93f.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 2c766c9c401c52e54daf81bf19e8743a.jpg
    2c766c9c401c52e54daf81bf19e8743a.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 20230529_221714.jpg
    20230529_221714.jpg
    327.2 KB · Views: 42
  • eirPKfv.png
    eirPKfv.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 45
  • iaveJPF.png
    iaveJPF.png
    370.7 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
I hope your cells have no issues because i bought 32 cells from this company and when i opened one of the boxes, 3 cells had welded studs missing on the POS terminals. i was told to get the cells drilled. Long story short.. the sales lady said dont go more than 4mm... at 2.8mm the cells were damaged and on fire. All 3 cells were a total loss. They refused to reimburse and replace.... so just be careful with this company, they have crap support.

I hope your cells have no issues because i bought 32 cells from this company and when i opened one of the boxes, 3 cells had welded studs missing on the POS terminals. i was told to get the cells drilled. Long story short.. the sales lady said dont go more than 4mm... at 2.8mm the cells were damaged and on fire. All 3 cells were a total loss. They refused to reimburse and replace.... so just be careful with this company, they have crap support.
2.8cm maybe? Definitely there is no need to drill as deep as 4cm, 2 cm should be more than enough.
So you damaged the first cell and then did the same to two remaining cells?
Once I considered buying LF280K cells without welded terminals from NKON but I have access to laser welding, would prefer to stay away from drilling.
Ended up buying Grade A with double bolt terminals.

2.8cm maybe? Definitely there is no need to drill as deep as 4cm, 2 cm should be more than enough.
So you damaged the first cell and then did the same to two remaining cells?
Once I considered buying LF280K cells without welded terminals from NKON but I have access to laser welding, would prefer to stay away from drilling.
Ended up buying Grade A with double bolt terminals.
I have the exact wording "Dear friend: i have already confirmed with the technology that the hole of the battery is 3-5mm and cannot be drilled too deep" i brought these cells to a professional machine shop and at 2.8mm the cells were damaged. I contacted the sales and they said try again and the other cells were exactly the same.... 2.8mm the cell was punctured. Anyway whats done is done... will never buy from that company ever again.

Back