diy solar

diy solar

First cells purchase from Alibaba

I'm just saying he was told grade A, Not B. I have grade B CATL cells and am perfectly happy with them.

OP what did Luyuan tell you, because if you bought grade B then that is fine as you paid for grade B.

On side note if you paid 530 for grade B then I'm sorry but that is over priced, I would be paying no more than $50.00/cell for grade B 280K or $55 for grade B 304.

PS: at first, I was planning to buy from Docan/Jenny Wu after watching Ray’s YouTube video about buying from Alibaba, but I was discouraged after reading several reviews and comments here on the forum (I’m talking to you @Alkaline ).

Yes a lot of Chinese sellers have me on there hit list 💀

I'm just saying he was told grade A, Not B. I have grade B CATL cells and am perfectly happy with them.
No, i knew they were B grade, they informed me from the start, luyuan are straight forward and honest.

OP what did Luyuan tell you, because if you bought grade B then that is fine as you paid for grade B.

On side note if you paid 530 for grade B then I'm sorry but that is over priced, I would be paying no more than $50.00/cell for grade B 280K or $55 for grade B 304.
I specifically stated that i wanted Grade B cells, Amy is straight forward and honest
I paid 92$ per cell (280k V 3)
that was the best price i got then, now it will cost 150$ maybe because shipping is obstructed due to the conflict in the red sea.

Last edited:
this 4 cell in EU cost 268€ with tax

Eve LF304 Prismatic 304Ah - LiFePO4 - 3.2V A-grade 86,5€ with tax​

Back