diy solar

diy solar

Docan Technology - Amy Zheng

Pericon

Ever Loving' Electrons
I'd just like to give a Thumbs Up and Kudos to Amy Zheng and Docan Technology for their recent service on my purchase of 16 EVE 304 Ah batteries and a Seplos 280L Vertical DIY Battery Box.

- Amy was very responsive, gave straight forward responses to all questions regarding shipping and pricing. She must monitor her message channel 24 hours a day, there was never a long wait for her reply.
- All items received in excellent condition and shipping was very fast particularly for the US Stock
-Pricing was very competitive I used PayPal for the piece of mind they offer.

I'm sure many folks here on the forum are a bit leery about ordering from Alibaba -or any distributor from China. I heard a lot of horror stories. Suffice to say that my experience with Amy and Docan exceeded my expectations.

Just thought you guys would like to know.

Cheers!

What are they charging for 304 cells these days including shipping?

The 16 304Ah EVE batteries were delivered to me in Florida from their USA warehouse for a total $1848 including the PayPal fee. $1015.50 per battery. On their website they advertise those batties for $110 each.

I spent the weekend provisioning the new inverters and building the Seplos battery. It was a lot of work, I needed to rewire 4 existing load circuits, rewire the well pump to 230 voltage and decommission the old solar charge controller. I also had to rewire all 20 PV panels to achieve a high enough voltage to get this all to work. The only remaining issues are communication to both inverters and the battery. I simply ran out of time getting connected so everything is running on auto-pilot default setting until I get back out to the property this weekend. Here's a picture of my install.

IMG_0064.jpeg

Was that price inclusive of the Seplos box? If not, how much did that run you?

Back