diy solar

diy solar

Advice for first time buying LiFePo4 Cells from Alibaba

LX4.5

Bipolar Nerd
Hi.
This is my first post
I am a at the cells sourcing phase of building my first DIY LiFePo4 battery
I Found these CATL 320Ah cells listed by (Daisy Efest from Docan Technology (shenzhen) Co.) on Alibaba. Link below

I haven't used Alibaba before so any advice would be appreciated, about seller or cells quality etc..

PS. i dont mind if these cells are Grade B or if the real capacity is only 300Ah.

Thanks,

18650battery store in GA is the best place to get a 305ah grade b cell. $79 each and quick delivery. Assuming you are in the USA.

Buy from Amy at Luyuan. 100% honest and reliable.
I contacted Amy, the Grade B cells are a little bit more expensive then the rest, and i think Luyuan only doesn't have the LF280K version 3, while Xuba is offering the LF280K version 3 @86$ which is 6.5% cheaper than Luyuan.

I'm still new to this LFP cells and alibaba thing, this forum has been a gold mine of information

I contacted Amy, the Grade B cells are a little bit more expensive then the rest, and i think Luyuan only doesn't have the LF280K version 3, while Xuba is offering the LF280K version 3 @86$ which is 6.5% cheaper than Luyuan.
No worries. It's my advice, your choice. With Amy you will get exactly what she tells you, personally carefully packed, and have no concern about "alibaba" or dealing with people who may not be honest.

I'm still new to this LFP cells and alibaba thing, this forum has been a gold mine of information
Until a local USA seller opened, I was buying from Amy at SLT on Alibaba. I received good grade A cells from her.

A couple tips:

Factor the shipping cost involved when calculating cell cost. Sometimes that makes a huge difference.

Avoid any seller with a bunch of numbers like LegitSeller7574336656790, they're almost always a scam.

Make sure your payment option has buyers protection!

I bought a battery from Amy three years ago which I asked them to assemble, 48V 10KW. They had not previously assembled one for shipment but she had her team do it to my specs. Shipped to the US was less than $2000. I was very happy. I contacted her yesterday for a 24V 2.5KW battery for another project. Paying another 10% above the bargain basement Amazon batteries will be worth it as I can choose the cells, know they will be tested before delivery and specify the BMS I wish. I really like dealing with Amy.

There are many trustworthy Chinese companies selling batteries on Alibaba, the two I can recommend is Shenzhen Luyuan (Amy) and Shenzhen Qishou. Both of them will make sure you get matched set of batteries with original QR code on them.

Our company is also a battery supplier, I would like to recommend us SZXUBA. We can make sure you get the lithium cell with the original QR code and the matching battery. And give you a favorable price!!

The way Alibaba works feels very complex to me. There are different ranges of prices, some cheap and some expensive, on the same product. Then, there is the shipping cost that tends to be more than the price of the goods in some cases. It seems for the rich and unperturbed, not for folks from the underdeveloped world.

The way Alibaba works feels very complex to me. There are different ranges of prices, some cheap and some expensive, on the same product. Then, there is the shipping cost that tends to be more than the price of the goods in some cases. It seems for the rich and unperturbed, not for folks from the underdeveloped world.
That is very true. I use one supplier for batteries who is well known here, Amy Wan of Shenzhen Luyuan. She is a little more expensive than other Alibaba vendors but totally professional with a perfect reputation. She communicates very well and can help your decisions on what you are looking for, and arrange shipping.

I live in Central America where shipping can be very expensive. I use a freight consolidator based in the United States which helps enormously. Possibly Nigeria may have similar services.

That is very true. I use one supplier for batteries who is well known here, Amy Wan of Shenzhen Luyuan. She is a little more expensive than other Alibaba vendors but totally professional with a perfect reputation. She communicates very well and can help your decisions on what you are looking for, and arrange shipping.

I live in Central America where shipping can be very expensive. I use a freight consolidator based in the United States which helps enormously. Possibly Nigeria may have similar services.
I tried to search for the name but unsuccessfully. How do I find her?

Back