diy solar

diy solar

EVE Official Alibaba Store, the end of Luyuan and other alibaba sellers?

Alkaline

Solar Wizard
I just stumbled across this and based on what I am seeing, The EVE official store could very well just kill off Luyuan and other alibaba sellers:

vs

There is just no way a $16.00 markup per cell will fly. So either EVE has decided it doesn't need resellers or Luyuan's prices basically make no sense at all any more. Even checking shipping rates the EVE official store prices are now all coming in about $95 shipped before taxes.

Looks to be a case where the manufacturer no longer is needing resellers I imagine what it would look like if EVE opened up an official USA distribution. $75.00/cell directly from the manufacturer...🤠

Lol who wants cells without a means to connect to the terminals? Looks like they are jusy using an eve logo.

Show us the cells you received from them, their shiny new QR codes and test reports.

Lol who wants cells without a means to connect to the terminals? Looks like they are jusy using an eve logo.

Show us the cells you received from them, their shiny new QR codes and test reports.

same price

Also unlike previously they aren't requiring container loads and will sell even a 4 pack.

Worst case scenario even at $30.00/cell shipping you would still be around $95 shipped. But I'm thinking more than likely it will be about 22-ish so around 93 shipped.

Working on getting shipping cost also the 314AH model is the called MB31. Also they only are interested in dealing companies, I offered to run it through the company I work so will see what I get for a shipping quote.

For whatever its worth if you check the main page on the eve manufacturing listing it says this is a "limited-time offer of 25% off" and is normally more than what Lyuan offers.. so I wouldn't make any quick judgements without verifying everything first (shipping costs, terminals, etc). I'd still trust Luyuan more unless they actually had a US warehouse.. it appears they already have an EU one.

Couldnt get a quote for the 314 without filling out a bunch of stuff, its new so they vet the project. Working on a quote for the LF304

I just stumbled across this and based on what I am seeing, The EVE official store could very well just kill off Luyuan and other alibaba sellers:

vs

There is just no way a $16.00 markup per cell will fly. So either EVE has decided it doesn't need resellers or Luyuan's prices basically make no sense at all any more. Even checking shipping rates the EVE official store prices are now all coming in about $95 shipped before taxes.

Looks to be a case where the manufacturer no longer is needing resellers I imagine what it would look like if EVE opened up an official USA distribution. $75.00/cell directly from the manufacturer...🤠
First of all, THE VERY FIRST QUESTION asked by EVE official store :
"You are buying on behalf of a company or individuals please?"
The answer for the individual question is :
"sorry sir. Our main business is to company"

I had been there.....done that.......

same price

Also unlike previously they aren't requiring container loads and will sell even a 4 pack.

Worst case scenario even at $30.00/cell shipping you would still be around $95 shipped. But I'm thinking more than likely it will be about 22-ish so around 93 shipped.
I have 96 cells enroute from Luyuan. Cost was $78 per cell and with shipping it came to $91 per cell.

Where is the savings from EVE? And they won't sell to small fish.

Out of curiosity I got a quote from Lampard Lei-HZ on the eve official store for 48 cells and it was $4690.00 after all shipping fees, taxes, and alibaba fees and delivery to me. So they will sell 48 cells. $97.70 / cell delivered.

For the same amount Luyuan was $5256.00 that is $109.5/cell delivered

Luyuan is $11.8 more / cell all said and done for the same thing.

The above quotes included flex bus bars. Paying by credit card.

I have been ordering 2 pallets at a time from sun fun kits which is $4846.00 pallet with there adapter, flex bars and fiberglass sheets $100.95/cell delivered.

Last edited:
I have 96 cells enroute from Luyuan. Cost was $78 per cell and with shipping it came to $91 per cell.

Where is the savings from EVE? And they won't sell to small fish.

how are you getting $91/cell I just got a quote to Virginia and shipping + sales tax + alibaba fees were 109/cell this is for 48 of the 280K cells

Hey, You can get EVE 280K for $50 a pop + S&H but the grading will be dubious AT BEST.
Bulk, B, A or A+ all come with different price points.
We have seen Ohhh so many go for the cheapest over the years only to realize the foolishness of it later.
The old Penny Wise = Dollar Foolish REALLY does apply in this area but some just can't wrap their heads around that... and sheister vedors see ya coming...

how are you getting $91/cell I just got a quote to Virginia and shipping + sales tax + alibaba fees were 109/cell this is for 48 of the 280K cells
This was the quote and what I paid. I am sales tax exempt as I filled out that form long ago.

The total price of 96pcs grade A 280AH cells is:

Cell price +freight=

$7488+$1338=$8826

With double hole terminals

With 96pcs flexible busbars +384pcs screws

With 96pcs insulation sheets as gift

$8826 divided by 96 = $91.94

I guess I bought at the right time? I have purchased from her before and I also added a pair of her boxes. These were sold as Grade A matched and any cells I purchased from her that were sold as Grade A matched hold balance extremely well.

I tried keying in four, 280AH cells on the "official store, it was a decent price except for the 97000 bucks for shipping......

This was the quote and what I paid. I am sales tax exempt as I filled out that form long ago.

The total price of 96pcs grade A 280AH cells is:

Cell price +freight=

$7488+$1338=$8826

With double hole terminals

With 96pcs flexible busbars +384pcs screws

With 96pcs insulation sheets as gift

$8826 divided by 96 = $91.94

I guess I bought at the right time? I have purchased from her before and I also added a pair of her boxes. These were sold as Grade A matched and any cells I purchased from her that were sold as Grade A matched hold balance extremely well.

Ok well I just asked again and after mentioning this thread I got it down to 77.00/cell! So almost $400.00 cheaper(y)

$4782.62 or $99.637 / cell shipped with all the fees.

This is shipped to VA. Not too shabby, I'll contact EVE official store and see what they say.

Attachments

• luyuan-total.jpg
    luyuan-total.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 29
If anyone has any doubts about the trajectory of cell prices, then this thread should tell you everything you need to know.
Are we 100% beyond any doubts that that is really Eve and not some imposter ?

Back