diy solar

diy solar

LiFePo4 Has anyone tried this battery? Reviews.

Ghostwriter66 Can you send me more info on that battery...Nikki is not quite understanding our chat....Is the battery you are recommending a battery or 4----50 amp cells...... help, T

chucking a wrench in the basket:
xuba-4-to-USA.JPG

4 cells: 12V/280AH $583 USD delivered and people are dropping $900+ on 12v/100AH Hmmmmm

I also followed in ghostwriter66 footsteps and purchase the same (4) 200ah lifepo4 cells for the same price which i ordered 2/19. Nikkie from Dongguan Lightning Energy Technology Co.,Ltd said they would be shipped next week. I also asked Nikkie if these were new cells and her reply was, Yes they are brand new cells :)

Rusty Can you send me a copy of your purchase so I buy the right one...I see two that are very similar. 3-2V-Lifepo4-Prismatic-(6).jpg3C-High-Discharge-3-2V-Lifepo.jpg

The cheaper ones are through Alibaba compare to Aliexpress...I think that is why the price difference.....more risk.

I did a quick search on bls and came up with nothing. Is there a better way to search than the search bar?
I found some info on the search bar just using BLS products, some were happy with the products, one guy said he got totally screwed. I decided I would go with Ghostwriter's recomendations; however, dealing with a China chat a and Alibaba is insane. BLS is also more expensive than the company I plan to purchase from. Good luck... Tim

No.Product nameQuantityUnitUnit priceTotal
H9727a5488aa54c809a2f60ab465b563bV.jpg

High Drain 3C 600A Discharge Rate 3.2V 200Ah Lifepo4 Battery Cell for 12V 24V 36V 48V Solar System
4.00Piece(s)USD 100.0000USD 400.00

Total Product Price USD 400.00
Shipment terms
Shipping methodTrade TermsShipping Fee
ExpressEXW:You need to pick up the goods from the nominated factory place, and arrange shipment by yourself, also afford all the fees and risks that may occur during delivery.USD 26.20

I was a little confused about the shipping but Nikkie told me it will be shipped to my address here in the US, which is the east coast for me. This is all the information that I have Flyfishing55

Alibaba / Aliexpress just lke Ebay / Amazon
Then there is DHGate & Banggood too

When comparing costs with cells things become apparent quite quickly.
12V/200AH = 4 cells. $426 USD delivered. 426 ÷ 200AH = 2.13 per AH.
12V/280AH = 4 cells. $583 USD delivered. 583 ÷ 280AH = 2.08 per AH.

Last edited:
In the process of completing the transaction, @ Ghostwriters suggested company. Thanks for your responses, all of which were very important in my decision process. Tim

Did anyone actually receive their batteries from Nikkie. I made a order but it never shipped. When I message Nikkie she has stopped responding. :(

It took awhile, but I did receive my 4 cells. Nikkie returned all my responses in a timely manner. Steve_S has had good luck with Amy at Xuba.

Back