diy solar

diy solar

LifePo4's to the UK - Basen

8bit-ash

Hi all,

First post here but I have been browsing the excellent content for a while. I was wondering if anyone else has had any Cells delivered from China to the UK over the last few months? I ordered 8 cells from Basen in Mid November, I was expecting some delays with Brexit and C19 but I am still waiting for them to arrive approx 140 days later. I have had excuse after excuse and they are still not here, is this normal?

Cheers

Hi all,

First post here but I have been browsing the excellent content for a while. I was wondering if anyone else has had any Cells delivered from China to the UK over the last few months? I ordered 8 cells from Basen in Mid November, I was expecting some delays with Brexit and C19 but I am still waiting for them to arrive approx 140 days later. I have had excuse after excuse and they are still not here, is this normal?

Cheers
You're not the only one.

Rather than repeatedly asking the vendor for a refund, I’d go straight to the payment provider, whether paypal or credit card, etc.

I'm still getting promises of their arrival so haven't really chased a refund yet. My issue is I bought them for my live aboard boat which I am moving onto at the start of May. If I reorder today they won't arrive in time anyway plus prices are higher now.

I'm still getting promises of their arrival so haven't really chased a refund yet. My issue is I bought them for my live aboard boat which I am moving onto at the start of May. If I reorder today they won't arrive in time anyway plus prices are higher now.
I ordered on 10th November and haven't received anything I'm now in contact with Barclaycard for a charge back. I wouldn't wait any longer if I was you. I live on my narrow boat and really needed the cells back in November to replace the lead acid batteries on the boat. I went through Alibabas refund process which was a complete waste of time. Over the past few months they gave every excuse possible. I now have to find another supplier and wait again.

Back