diy solar

diy solar

Lishen 272AH thread?

At what sort of temps does the cement board breakdown ? Going for 1/2-in I guess.

"
Can you substitute JH products for gypsum to achieve a 1-hour rating?
Because heat will transfer through JH products, they cannot be substituted for Type X, fire-rated gypsum."

Other manufacturers may have different products, "HARDIEBACKER® CEMENT BOARD PRODUCTS" is just one of the better known.

Are Lishens more prone to catch fire? I have EVE cells and don't worry about fire. I would rather spend my time making sure my connections are good, my wire size is correct and over current devices correctly sized for the wire. And of course a good BMS that will prevent over charging and over discharging. That is the best fire prevention.

Last edited:
Are Lishens more prone to catch fire? I have EVE cells and don't worry about fire. I spend my time making sure my connections are good, my wire size is correct and over current devices correctly sized for the wire. That is the best fire prevention.
Not that I'm aware of, both are high-quality products.

Not that I'm aware of, both are high-quality products.
So why is this discussion in the Lishen thread? I realize you are not the one that started the fire diversion, it began over a year ago. Then was picked up again a few days ago. Fire prevention is a topic that could apply to any build and more specifically to NMC, NCA and Lipo chemistries. It deserves its own thread.

Last edited:
Back