diy solar

diy solar

Looking for a handful of large panels. Is this legit?

cyclistdan

Looking to add 2 large panels to my van using heavy duty drawer slides and a pair of charge controllers. This is the only site I've found that will sell single large panels.

What are the odds it's legit?

Any other sources for large 650w+ panels online or in the Gulf coast area?

I can't say anything for the company, never did any business with them. But I looked at the full panels specs. That is a very large panel at 2.4 x 1.3 meters. It is just over 3 square meters in area, and that could make close to 700 watts at nearly 23% efficiency, so the numbers do sort of work. It might be for real.

I believe the specs are real. the panels are available by the pallet and the company is easily found. I'm more curious if the website solarpanel.vip is legit.

I would be real careful...
looks like they got a bunch of products from alibaba and are trying to resell?
700w panels ... no add to cart button
no contact info for warehouse and uses Gmail
Domain name is only a year old

order something small if you must try them.. use a prepaid debit card

If you buy from that site you agree to their Terms and Conditions which include the enforcement is subject to Chinese law and

SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.

This pops up a lot on scam sites so steer clear.

Here is the real Bluesun. Call or email them and ask if they are a distributor of theirs. I’d steer clear, but your call.

I have four REC405’s on my Chevy Express. Look for a supplier within 4 hrs like I did, then go load them in person. CED Greentech Renewables had what I needed north of Columbus Ohio. No worries about shipping damage or being scammed by a communist China based fake IMG_8288.jpegcompany

Last edited:
Back