diy solar

diy solar

Looking For Cloud-less Inverter Monitoring Software

saiyaken_PHOENIX

I have a bit of a dilemma here. I have a pair of Growatt 3000TL inverters. I'm using the PVKeeper software; it works but is just downright awful, as far as layout, lack of features, text, logging, etc. I'm looking for, if possible, any replacement monitoring software that isn't cloud-based; internet out in our neck of the woods is next to nonexistent at best and I don't want to be stuck not being able to monitor my inverters locally (which is all I'm doing for now). Most if not all other options out there are completely cloud-based, which I personally can't really call viable. Any software I've overlooked here, or am I pretty much stuck on PVKeeper?

Still has Cloud based functions and requires internet to check site ID license against the hardware it's running on.
Doesn't require it..
You can set the licensing through a requested file and is a one time thing.
"Cloud based functions" aren't cloud based.
They do nothing more than setup a proxy to your local installation

Doesn't require it..
You can set the licensing through a requested file and is a one time thing.
"Cloud based functions" aren't cloud based.
They do nothing more than setup a proxy to your local installation
I'll definitely have to check up more into this in particular.
Do they have their software on a Github? All I've seen on their site is having to purchase their Raspberry Pi setup with the software.

I will add that I have had no success with SA working unless it has a wireless-wireless connection (for EG4 6000XP). Which for me is a no-go.

I'll definitely have to check up more into this in particular.
Do they have their software on a Github? All I've seen on their site is having to purchase their Raspberry Pi setup with the software.
I don't believe so. You have to install the software on a raspberry pi. You don't have to purchase their pre-installed pi, you can use your own and just purchase the software. That's all I did.

Back