diy solar

diy solar

Looking for JK BMS from USA stock

copec

Solar Enthusiast
I apologize if this is the wrong forum - so I'm not complaining if mods just delete this post - if it is.

I've been having trouble with my old BMS, and so have another small one controlling the contactors right now. I would like to just replace that setup with a JK. If you have a 200A JK you would sell me, or know of a reputable USA seller that has them in stock, I would really appreciate a response. I probably should just divide up this battery since I have a stack of the 60A versions sitting around, but I really don't feel like it. (It's a stack of G1 Nissan leaf cells I put together in 2018)

I thought I had found USA stock at the 18650store, but after waiting a week for it to ship out they just refunded me and told me they actually didn't have it in stock (not really a knock against them. I just didn't want to wait two months to get it out of China, which I should have done years ago)

Last edited:
@timselectric any other sources besides 18650 for US stock?

@copec I've ordered multiple JBDs from alliexpress that arrived in under 2 weeks.
If you'd consider them I'll find the storefront.

Under 2 weeks? That seems pretty decent from China. If you get a sec to find the storefront, I would appreciate it.

My last order for 2 4s was placed on 3/12, I received them on 3/22.
My current order was placed on the 16th of July but I just checked tracking and it might not make the 14 day window...
JIABAIDA Official Store

I've also ordered JBD from Jenny at Docan (US stock) but now I cut out the middle man...

This claims in stock. Jennywu896(at) gmail is how I communicate with her.
Under 2 weeks? That seems pretty decent from China. If you get a sec to find the storefront, I would appreciate it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230728-162347.jpg
    Screenshot_20230728-162347.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 10
Ordered mine from Alibaba or the other one. Took 1 week to the EU I believe.

Shouldn't be that much longer to the US.
Maybe 2 weeks?
Product has been flawless so far. With on/off switch etc. standard.
Details in my battery build thread in signature.

I believe both Hankzor store and JBD are shipping these by air now as the last few I’ve bought have been less than two weeks to east coast US. They arrive in NY and get through customs pretty quickly too.

My last order for 2 4s was placed on 3/12, I received them on 3/22.
My current order was placed on the 16th of July but I just checked tracking and it might not make the 14 day window...
JIABAIDA Official Store

I've also ordered JBD from Jenny at Docan (US stock) but now I cut out the middle man...

This claims in stock. Jennywu896(at) gmail is how I communicate with her.
It delivered yesterday. It's a tank compared to the 200a.

Attachments

• IMG_20230809_174007.jpg
    IMG_20230809_174007.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 19
Not shipped from US but reasonably fast.
Purchased from Amazon- CNEEL Store (Eel battery) JK-B2A24S-20P $193.92 including shipping and tax to CA. placed July 22 arrived August 4th (13 days). This is the 4th order from this company on Amazon without issues. The first order was lost and the money was refunded immediately by Amazon.

Placed order on the weekend. (2) 200A B2A24S20P units. They shipped from California Monday afternoon.
eBay Vendor. Could not find any In Stock through other US distibutor/vendors. Felt better purchasing through eBay storefront, rather than Alibaba, Aliexpress or other.
Awaiting delivery.

I believe Docan power may have them in US stock but it’d be best to check via email before ordering.

$45 for shipping, yeah it should be air freight. At least it’s another option.

Is there a way you can tell us who you bought them from?

Seller: googolbuy
Shipped out of California.
I prefer eBay storefront as eBay stands by/protects the purchase.

Back