diy solar

diy solar

Luyuan battery case

Ouch !!! Hoping you ddn't cook the temp sensors by doing so... (should not have, especially if not connected to BMS.).

PEOPLE ALSO NEVER FORGET Static Electricity can FRY your BMS use proper precautions before handling, ground yourself before touching stuff so you don't zap it. I CRINGE everytime I watch a vid or something and a derwood tosses the BMS around without a care not realizing they could have cooked it.... Funny party, 1 Well Known YT Character did just that not realizing it and chased the "fried - defective from factory (not) BMS" and was upset the company was hesitant to replace a derwood caused issue.
These are cheap and work.

Ground strap

Ouch !!! Hoping you ddn't cook the temp sensors by doing so... (should not have, especially if not connected to BMS.).

PEOPLE ALSO NEVER FORGET Static Electricity can FRY your BMS use proper precautions before handling, ground yourself before touching stuff so you don't zap it. I CRINGE everytime I watch a vid or something and a derwood tosses the BMS around without a care not realizing they could have cooked it.... Funny party, 1 Well Known YT Character did just that not realizing it and chased the "fried - defective from factory (not) BMS" and was upset the company was hesitant to replace a derwood caused issue.

I thought it strange that the BMS was packaged in simple bubble wrap. That doesn't seem to be non-static packaging.

Agreed. I try to be very careful. Never attach lead harnesses before verifying connections. Never attach battery until harnesses and other cables are connected. Most of my work is done on or near a concrete floor. No carpeting.

diy solar

diy solar
Back