diy solar

diy solar

EVE Official Alibaba Store, the end of Luyuan and other alibaba sellers?

In spring 2022 I wanted to buy before the “giant spike in cell prices due to record demand”

I paid $121/cell for Eve 230 delivered and I was happy.

I just bought 12 280ah for about $90/cell delivered, and I’m happy with the purchase.

I wonder what the next 2 years will do for cell prices

In spring 2022 I wanted to buy before the “giant spike in cell prices due to record demand”

I paid $121/cell for Eve 230 delivered and I was happy.

I just bought 12 280ah for about $90/cell delivered, and I’m happy with the purchase.

I wonder what the next 2 years will do for cell prices
The next years, I think maybe we will try Sodium-ion batteries :unsure:

Emily my understanding is the new tariffs don't apply to energy storage batteries, are the prismatics considered to be EV batteries and subject to them?
The tariff rate on lithium-ion EV batteries will increase from 7.5% to 25% in 2024, while the tariff rate on lithium-ion non-EV batteries will increase from 7.5% to 25% in 2026. The tariff rate on battery parts will increase from 7.5% to 25% in 2024.

The tariff rate on natural graphite and permanent magnets will increase from zero to 25% in 2026. The tariff rate for certain other critical minerals will increase from zero to 25% in 2024.

Last edited:
The document also shows increases in other areas. Not to hijack the thread but it mentions:

Solar Cells

The tariff rate on solar cells (whether or not assembled into modules) will increase from 25% to 50% in 2024.

diy solar

diy solar
Back