diy solar

diy solar

MPP-Solar LVX-6048

ok now it updated my cpu version now says 06306. wonder why yours is lower than mine. the heat pump issue is a tad better with the update but does not fix it totally.
anybody else show 06306? what the heck did i do wrong, lol.

anybody else show 06306? what the heck did i do wrong, lol.
I'm sure mine does now. I'm not home to check but I know when I got a replacement control board from Ian I had to update the firm ware.
It started at U1 63 00. I upgraded to U1 63 03. Then U1 63 05.

Not yet. Stepson is awaiting the RS232/usb adapter. When he gets it he will.
Let us know soon when your stepson gets it going. I got my 12 dollar rs232 cable at bestbuy, open item. I think people just buy them and use it once, return it. I might be buying another lvx and parallel if all goes well for your stepson.

Anyone have a link to release notes on these firmware updates ? I'm not running parallel, but am wondering if they fixed any other issues than the parallel stuff.

Anyone have a link to release notes on these firmware updates ? I'm not running parallel, but am wondering if they fixed any other issues than the parallel stuff.
It's not in the zip file but the readme was in chinese so any release notes will also be in Chinese. I updated for the heck of it and works fine.

I took a look at the readme, but I can't translate it. I did figure out that all the updates have the same data in that readme, so it probably just has some instructions.

From the filenames at the watts247 site, I can guess this:

6022 - Something about Fault 01 on ESC
6302 - Something about feed power
6305 - Something about Fault 08
6306 - Fixes for settings getting lost when running parallel

I am planning on putting 6306 on tonight, I've seen about a half dozen fault 08s in the last 2 months. Maybe that 6305 update helps with that.

I took a look at the readme, but I can't translate it. I did figure out that all the updates have the same data in that readme, so it probably just has some instructions.

From the filenames at the watts247 site, I can guess this:

6022 - Something about Fault 01 on ESC
6302 - Something about feed power
6305 - Something about Fault 08
6306 - Fixes for settings getting lost when running parallel

I am planning on putting 6306 on tonight, I've seen about a half dozen fault 08s in the last 2 months. Maybe that 6305 update helps with that.
That's good info
Thanks
I've noticed with the 63 06 that the settings stick better when I make a change. Before I would have to change some of them 2 or 3 times before they'd stick.

parallel issue is not quite resolved yet

Meaning that the new firmware doesn't fix it? Should we apply the new firmware or wait?

@jsheffer We had been planning on doing it today or tomorrow. Not sure how to proceed at this point.

Back