diy solar

diy solar

My Hammer Collection.

rUlPQDT.jpeg

Band saw is still missing from the photo..

The essentials
Screwdriver/spreader/scraper combo
Cut-n-twist
Poke-n-pull
Tooth extractor
Universal wrench/hammer/ufo

In Bougie blue
IMG_2334.jpeg

what am i looking at! you guys are cray cray.

For real though, what is the chain link hack saws for?

My lineman's pliers have hammer marks all over them from the number of times I needed to hammer in a nail but couldn't actually access with the real hammer. So I put the lineman's on the nail and hit them with the hammer to transfer the blows to the nail. It works.

Don't try this with modern, crappy tools. They'll probably break. These pliers are way older than I am.

Ok i can die now, i've seen everything
Not if you have haven't been to the Worlds Largest Small Electrical Appliance Museum. You'll never seen more 50+ year old toasters, blenders, etc in one place. But's way more than that.

Right in my back yard, drive by it a few times a week in fact. It's not really even public because the guy just wants to give tours himself. It's off the back of a Western wear store. You go through an unmarked door and they have to unlock it for you. Not quite as odd as it sounds but close.

Last edited:
But does that really work? I've worked at places that keep the breaker box door open and pedestal mounted fan blowing on the breakers. Took me a second to figure out what was going on when I first walked up to it.
Try it and report back.

My hammer :)

tractor.JPG

Works wonders on things.

I use the outriggers too as a press a bunch. Will free up a stuck brake caliper's piston every time. The only drawback is sometimes it will free the piston right out the back side of the caliper....

My hammer :)

View attachment 199775

Works wonders on things.

I use the outriggers too as a press a bunch. Will free up a stuck brake caliper's piston every time. The only drawback is sometimes it will free the piston right out the back side of the caliper....
Never thought of using outriggers for that. Might have to give it a try someday..

Back