diy solar

diy solar

Need Review/Comments on AIMS 275-Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panels $36

LithiumGuy

Corralling Electrons
Anybody heard of these 275-watt polycrystalline solar panels for ridiculously low price of $36 w/free shipping?

It looks legit and they are new panels with CE and UL rating with 30-year warranty. I've never seen such a low price even for used panels but these are new panels!

I was looking to add some temporary ground mounted solar panels to supplement for the upcoming winter. I was looking for used panels but stumbled on these and they are brand new panels not used!

Does not look legitimate. In their FAQ section they mention they sell T-shirts.

Shipping cost alone for that size panel would mean they would be making nothing from the sale.

Does not look legitimate. In their FAQ section they mention they sell T-shirts.

Shipping cost alone for that size panel would mean they would be making nothing from the sale.

Yes, I'm afraid so. That or they mistyped the price and missed a zero at the end of it.

Yes, I'm afraid so. That or they mistyped the price and missed a zero at the end of it.
Considering how many mistyped words I saw at their website I could believe that was possible. As they say, "If it looks too good to be true it likely isn't."

Man, you guys dog piled him fast. I was going to write a lengthy reply about how questionable that site looked, but no point now!

Back