diy solar

diy solar

Need supplier for new primatic 3.2v 280ah cells

Ashypow

I currently have 24x275watt poly crystal panels.

Need reliable supplier for new 3.2v 280ah or greater prismatic cells to make my 48v system.

I live in a tropical climate (Jamaica). Therefore, NO low temperature risk.

I intend to also purchase a smart (120/240v) hybrid inverter which will only take power from the grid when needed (recommendations appreciated).

The system is for my residence.

I purchased 8 cells for a 24V system from Shenzen Basen as used by many in this forum. No issues so far.

Im very happy with my MPP 3048 all_in_one system on my 48v LifePo4 battery. Gives me 120/240v split phase and 6kw of inverter power. I can run my entire (4000ft+) house from it. Its easy to setup and very reliable. You need 2 units to get the 240/120 split phase and connect them with a special cable. Cost around $1200 for the 2, shipped from Taiwan. Support was very good via email.

It has grid (or generator) backup and charging and supports lots of solar panels. Everything you need.

Am I reading this right? That I can get 16x280AH shipped to US for 2K? These are new eve or lishen?

Yes, those are New Grade-A EVE's and yes, 2K for 16 cells delivered using the "Guestimator" pricing. You have to open a Chat / Messenger to get correct & accurate pricing.

What a great value. I worry about supply with these, now that power outages (texas) are back in the news.

I was considering building a 48V battery for the pole shed I am building on some property I purchased. I need something to run my camper's air conditioning at night during the dog days of summer, these should do nicely.

What a great value. I worry about supply with these, now that power outages (texas) are back in the news.

I was considering building a 48V battery for the pole shed I am building on some property I purchased. I need something to run my camper's air conditioning at night during the dog days of summer, these should do nicely.
You could also check out Michael's group buy thread. He is in the states and can provide great support if there are any problems. I purchased 8 EVE cells and I think I was the first one. Happy camper here.

I am in the Dallas area but where I am we have not lost power. If we do I will be ready although I will be without heat. The power outages have been terrible and there is a lot of blame to go around. They couldn't even properly complete the rolling black outs so that has caused many to be without power for a long time.

You could also check out Michael's group buy thread. He is in the states and can provide great support if there are any problems. I purchased 8 EVE cells and I think I was the first one. Happy camper here.

I am in the Dallas area but where I am we have not lost power. If we do I will be ready although I will be without heat. The power outages have been terrible and there is a lot of blame to go around. They couldn't even properly complete the rolling black outs so that has caused many to be without power for a long time.

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

I'm not sure if the typical layman outside of Texas would know what ERCOT is, but I imagine it will be getting a lot of attention in the upcoming weeks. From the limited reading I have done, it sounds like they deserve some scrutiny. Stay warm!

Back