diy solar

diy solar

New EVE 280 in New Mexico/Oklahoma/Texas

@JustinS
Did you try to resolve the issue with AMY with regards to the cells you received damaged? What was the outcome? Sorry for asking here but I am curious. Thanks.
Amy suggested I file a claim with fedex. I did but Fedex needs copies of the drop off reciept or the worldship reciept - which Amy has been unable to provide thus far because of the logistics company. I'm currently waiting for Amy to provide that to the fedex claims department. However, they've been gone for about a week due to holiday. The claim was submitted weeks ago but we still do not have the fedex requirements. The overnight delays for questions and answers has been frustrating. If you order from china I recommend ordering more than you need.

At this time I do not have confidence that I will be compensated by FedEx or Amy's company. My next step to to apply for partial refund through Alibaba assurance.

Amy suggested I file a claim with fedex. I did but Fedex needs copies of the drop off reciept or the worldship reciept - which Amy has been unable to provide thus far because of the logistics company. I'm currently waiting for Amy to provide that to the fedex claims department. However, they've been gone for about a week due to holiday. The claim was submitted weeks ago but we still do not have the fedex requirements. The overnight delays for questions and answers has been frustrating. If you order from china I recommend ordering more than you need.

At this time I do not have confidence that I will be compensated by FedEx or Amy's company. My next step to to apply for partial refund through Alibaba assurance.
Thanks for replying. I understand the frustration. If you can please update if Amy resolves this for you. I would have thought it would not have come to this. Good luck.

Alibaba will almost certainly side with the seller. If you paid via credit/paypal, way better chance of resolution in your favor.

Yes sadly the approach that needs to be taken is to pay with credit card and keep the seller walking on egg shells until everything is done complete. But I will say, for anyone thinking that Amy's company is some magic solution, you will be sorry, it is about the same as any of the sellers, overall you will get cells for a fairly good price all things considered, but the current asking price of $118/cell is quite high from Luyuan.

Or option B: Buy extra cells form sellers and just accept some will be bad, the extra cells are an insurance policy.
Fedex will not pay a dime, been down this road, they will go to court over even a $100 claim, loose and then still not pay.

Yes sadly the approach that needs to be taken is to pay with credit card and keep the seller walking on egg shells until everything is done complete. But I will say, for anyone thinking that Amy's company is some magic solution, you will be sorry, it is about the same as any of the sellers, overall you will get cells for a fairly good price all things considered, but the current asking price of $118/cell is quite high from Luyuan.

Those are for the new gen Eve cells. Lishen can still be had cheaper.

Or option B: Buy extra cells form sellers and just accept some will be bad, the extra cells are an insurance policy.
Fedex will not pay a dime, been down this road, they will go to court over even a $100 claim, loose and then still not pay.

This. When I ordered 8 cells, I bought a spare "just in case".

Ok so finally we are getting grade A cells? That would mean previously with XUBA Amy Wan was selling grade B cells? I don't recall seeing anything in various threads that XUBA/AMY is selling grade B. But I suppose we should believe now...

I spoke in depth to Xuba USA (yes they have a USA R/D department) They said the new EVE are 304 AH, they haven't made changes to 280 line. SO I would be more inclined to see EVE 304 AH as grade A supply.

$115/304 AH would be great.

In my opinion none of the typical Alibaba sellers are providing Grade A cells for the costs we are discussing. Grade A cells will meet all aspects of the data sheet. Many test results I've seen, including my own, tend to be 95% capacity or better when purchased from reputable suppliers.

It's not reasonable to expect to receive true grade A cells for 30-50% the price of the approved distributors. These are being sold through third parties for a reason.

IMHO, they are extremely high quality almost grade A cells that fall just short of capacity.

And this is a for-sale thread, so we're off topic.

Change in price. 100ea for 13 new 280ah EVE's from Amy. 80ea will take the 3 with the lightly dented corners(see pics). Selling bc I don't have enough for my needs. Must pick up within 40 mile radius of Albuquerque, nm. I will be traveling to west texas in two weeks.

I wish that I was closer. I would come and get them.

I just blew up 8 - 280's and need replacements.

I will offer $125 each for 8 including shipping to zip 99328

Legal = ground service with UN3480 label affixed and disclosure of contents as Lithium cells.

OK I am totally lost here --

How did you pay for these?? If it was by Credit Card then the CC will 10000% cover your loses on the battery and refund you ... I have gone this route more times then i can remember ---

Alibaba has NEVER ONCE sided on the buyers side so that's not an option.

YOU cannot start a claim with FEDEX .. it has to be the SHIPPER -- FEDEX should have told you that ....

BUT about 2 months ago i got a dented battery -- i don't care about anything anyone has experienced in the past -- BUT from where i sit a dented battery is BAD ...it may not know it yet -- but its going to turn bad on you one day ... but i just called my CC - they credited me the price - and then contacted the seller to work out the options of VISA getting their money back or the seller filing a claim ...

I just don't know why you didn't get your CC involved right away -- OR - Amy could have filed a FEDEX claim (which you will have lost 1000% - unless you noticed the damage AT THE TIME OF THE DELIVERY BEFORE THE DRIVER DROVE OFF)

Change in price. 100ea for 13 new 280ah EVE's from Amy. 80ea will take the 3 with the lightly dented corners(see pics). Selling bc I don't have enough for my needs. Must pick up within 40 mile radius of Albuquerque, nm. I will be traveling to west texas in two weeks.
Where in West Texas? (I'm in Roswell which is about 80 miles or so from Lubbock)

OK I am totally lost here --

How did you pay for these?? If it was by Credit Card then the CC will 10000% cover your loses on the battery and refund you ... I have gone this route more times then i can remember ---

Alibaba has NEVER ONCE sided on the buyers side so that's not an option.

YOU cannot start a claim with FEDEX .. it has to be the SHIPPER -- FEDEX should have told you that ....

BUT about 2 months ago i got a dented battery -- i don't care about anything anyone has experienced in the past -- BUT from where i sit a dented battery is BAD ...it may not know it yet -- but its going to turn bad on you one day ... but i just called my CC - they credited me the price - and then contacted the seller to work out the options of VISA getting their money back or the seller filing a claim ...

I just don't know why you didn't get your CC involved right away -- OR - Amy could have filed a FEDEX claim (which you will have lost 1000% - unless you noticed the damage AT THE TIME OF THE DELIVERY BEFORE THE DRIVER DROVE OFF)
Thanks!! I'll check into this.

I messed up on qty 9 new 3 new but dented (see pics)

Back