diy solar

diy solar

New member from Tucson, AZ

My Sigineer that I bought from them shipped out of Phoenix to my surprise.

I completely get that whatever you buy, you want to be able to get a replacement warranty and coverage if needed. I'm just tossing options and ideas. I personally don't know anything about Fuel Zero nut what they are putting together (which are actually pretty cool setup or portable) can be replicated. Yup, that Yiyen site is a manufacturer, they do not retail direct. The AIMS / Yiyen moels like this can / do support basic lithium BUT as they are Dip Switch & rotary pot switch and you cannot adjust the voltages nor tweak them properly. See thumbnails below taken from the AIMS manual. Note it does not even have a Lithium Selector. My Yiyen (which is this but not rebranded) worked like a charm, but output was 120VAC/63Hz (speeds up clocks etc) quite loud / fan and the vibration from it... Took everything I threw at even running table saw & air compressor (it did not appreciate the compressor !) but also, I ONLY ran it with my Lead Bank. Now Aims also has similar but more advanced models with better features, programmability and better handling for Lithium.

Capture.JPG

Capture-1.JPG

Really? Do you order from Sigineer's Chinese site?

I’m 99% sure it was here:

I will have my work computer on tomorrow and can find the old email to confirm.

Guys . . .

The research into inverter sourcing is much appreciated. The rebranded Sigineer that snoobler shows from Electric Car Parts Company looks to be the best bet so far. The $400 to $500 price range is certainly better than $1000 for an electronically identical unit. Whatever one lets me dial in LiFePO4 charging voltages (3.55V?) most effectively is what I'll go with.

Back