diy solar

diy solar

New Member, just looking around

Redbud

Just Relax
I am so excited to go through the threads here.
I hope this is to be a good source for correct advice and answers. I see so much content on youTube that is either borderline wrong or flat out wrong. I have not started the build of my backup system and I want to make sure I go down the right path.

I've worked in the power industry building and testing UPSs / inverters. That was before LifPo4. So I do have an idea on how SLA bats work since I did the load testing and qualifications for the business.

I'm in the cold north in Wisconsin. Summer here is short so when it comes I like to get moving. Will be working on a 30 foot travel trailer to run it with out AC power but only for a weekend.

Randy

Welcome to the forum!!! Lots of helpful people here.

Be sure to ask lots of questions and have a full plan before you start buying stuff..... We see people get excited and start buying too soon... and then find out it is not what they want.

Welcome to the party Redbud.

Sounds like you don't want to go to the grocery store while you're hungry. Smart move.
Click on some of those links in FilterGuy's signature. Life will be easier if you get through the subjects that apply to you.

Enjoy the show ?

Back