diy solar

diy solar

New solar setup im buying i have questions

placez

i bought these and plan to pair them

and also

for the above what cables to i need and how do i run ac outlets from the 2nd set

You can't run that 24v inverter from a 48v battery. That's not going to work at all, you're just going to let out the magic orange smoke.

i bought that cause it has the a/c outlet built in, how do i wire that from the inverter and are there 51.2v inverters

i bought that cause it has the a/c outlet built in, how do i wire that from the inverter and are there 51.2v inverters
Not sure what you are asking regarding wiring "that from the inverter" but if you want to hardwire to a distribution panel you need to look for an inverter with output terminals as well as the plug in outlet you wanted. They are out there and shouldn't be hard to find.

so how do i run my power strip from the terminals
Wow.
You probably shouldn't be messing with this stuff.
Cut off the plug-in end of the power strip, strip back the insulation from the wires and attach the wires to the inverter.
This stuff can be dangerous and you can hurt yourself with it. You have exhibited already a dangerous lack of understanding.
Please reconsider or please be careful.

WOW. You shouldn't trying to help people without talking down to them. I guess thats makes you feel like a big man. All you had to do is tell me the, Cut off the plug-in end of the power strip, strip back the insulation from the wires and attach the wires to the inverter. Part, but I see talking down to people makes you feel good right. Did you think the talking down to people was really necessary, I hope that makes you feel better. The only way to learn is trial and error not to get talked down to. People come here for help cause we dont know, not to get talked down to

WOW. You shouldn't trying to help people without talking down to them. I guess thats makes you feel like a big man. All you had to do is tell me the, Cut off the plug-in end of the power strip, strip back the insulation from the wires and attach the wires to the inverter. Part, but I see talking down to people makes you feel good right. Did you think the talking down to people was really necessary, I hope that makes you feel better. The only way to learn is trial and error not to get talked down to. People come here for help cause we dont know, not to get talked down to
I would advised against using a power strip with the plug cut off. They often have rather small wire (16 awg in a lot of cases) feeding them. It is not all that hard to pickup some 12 awg cord wire (you might have some in your odds and ends) and wire a female plug onto it one side and connect it to the terminals of your AIO on the other. Some folks just cut an extension cord.

However understand that Tom was not talking down to you with his response. This stuff requires electrical knowledge and safe practices be observed. Anything wired up must be sufficient to carry the load you are going to put on it. There are specifications that need to be followed. Mistakes can lead to hazards such as damaged componnets, fire or electrocution.

Check out Will's video on how these things go together:

First things first though, you've listed a 24v based All-In-One (AIO as we call them) but also listed a 48v battery. You'll need to either get a different battery that is built for 24v, get a pair of 12v and connect them in series, or get a unit that's designed to take a 48v battery like the MPP 3048 preferably from a reliable retailer that can provide support if you need it.

Electricity can kill and you'll never see it coming. Please watch a few of Will's beginner videos and take some time to understand what you're looking at BEFORE you taste the magic power pixies!

Back