diy solar

diy solar

New system pros and cons

DavidPoz did a video like that and I did see a few from another youtuber from England. I also watched ElectricianU to see why certain things did not seem correct.

This video has been pasted in here a bunch of times, but it does show some decent torture testing between the two brands..

I think the Schneider XW Pro is a LF inverter so it can do better than SolArk with heavy surges. But I would think if one has enough SolArks in parallel, could be fine to overcome any surge, however, that gets more spendy with lots of SolArks.

This video has been pasted in here a bunch of times, but it does show some decent torture testing between the two brands..

I think the Schneider XW Pro is a LF inverter so it can do better than SolArk with heavy surges. But I would think if one has enough SolArks in parallel, could be fine to overcome any surge, however, that gets more spendy with lots of SolArks.
Yes. I watched a few of those videos. The surge is amazing. I am seeking continuous output. I figure if I over shoot, I will not need to worry if I need more power later.
Here is another.

Last edited:
Back