diy solar

diy solar

New system with 2 6000xp's and 30kwh

Jaymartin

Hello, I am going to order 2 6000xp's and a 30kwh battery rack/kit. I have watched most of your videos and am debating between the Ruixu or the EG4 batteries. I guess that I am leaning on the EG4's due to the free shipping and the WINTERS promo code. I definitely want to order them in a way that will benefit you if possible. I am NOT going to order solar panels yet. I plan to power my downstairs electrical system and send up a couple of circuits to cover my refrigeration upstairs. I have a box down stairs that receives power from the upstairs box. I will use the feed for my grid connection to the 6000xp's and run the inverter output to the downstairs box input for power. I know that I need to make sure that the grounds are isolated from the neutral. Also, I have a whole house home generator. I do plan to add solar in the future. I saw a reference to links to a recommended system on your site, but did not find the links. If I order 2 6000xp's and the battery kit, does that include most of what I need? I know that I do not need the box for distribution etc.

Attachments

• 20231210_201535.jpg
    20231210_201535.jpg
    684.3 KB · Views: 13
Back