diy solar

diy solar

Oasesenergy 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 Battery Any Good? $199 Amazon

Ok got an email last night, well what I was sent there is a newer model that is shown on Amazon, it's due in the next 30 days. So I'm thinking this is an earlier model and I did fully recharge it last night and now running a 10 AH drain and see how it does. I had it set at 11 volts cutoff so until I can find how to change I will use that for now...

So the support has been impressive, so that's very positive! More to come... Right now if someone is looking for a $199 12v 100 AH, and don't plan ot want to look under the hood this is a good choice now, there is room to put insulation around the cells just not on the bottom but it's got maybe 2"-2.5" of epoxy so that could also help it from very cold temps...

Christopher

Last edited:
just curious.. how did the capacity test go, and are you happy with these? I'm looking to put together a 48v pack, and have been tempted to just buy a full battery vs. building another one from scratch, like I did last time.. Compared to even just 3-4 years ago, it *seems* like the build quality and shoddy BMS is less widespread now, but maybe not?

Back