diy solar

diy solar

Off grid people ill-prepared

We could travel, but not very far. We could go to the supermarket, bank, or gas station any time we wanted.
Visit nearby friends too, but large groups of people were forbidden.

Sure you could get fired from your job, it was exactly the same as in the US.
That is why you now have many fewer airline pilots among other things.
People in the US military did not get a choice either.
It was pretty much the same as here, and gun ownership made zero difference.
Gun ownership made all the difference.
There wasn’t any Covid camps because they knew what would happen.

The purpose for the military was to drive out the conservatives few left in so there was zero possibility of a coup
They couldn’t even get anyone to go in after that.
They decimated the military with that nonsense and I don’t know if it ever recovered.

A lot of people quit rather than be forced to vaccinate.
Now all those people that got fired during covid are filing class action suits and winning.

One of these days your government is going to do something drastic you dont agree with and they will push it out anyway because they know you have no way to stop it..

Covid camps were just a warm up to see how many resisted.

Digital Currency is next up on the list.
Wrong think. All kinds of good stuff coming.

Nobody was ever forced to take the vax.
Persuaded, but never forced.
Strict travel limits were imposed as well as lockdown restrictions.
The only people arrested and locked up were violent demonstrators, and those that were found not obeying the quarantine restrictions.

If an American cop tells you to do something, and you attack or abuse him/her, what is the likely outcome of that ?
Same thing happens here, you will end up being cuffed and locked up.
Persuaded through threats of a happy little “quarantine” camp? Persuaded through threats of not being allowed to travel, not being allowed to leave your home? The following sounds really voluntary and extremely “persuasive”. Why are you ignoring it? Are you saying it didn’t happen? Do you consider the choices of incarceration or taking the vaccine to be a reasonable choice in a free democracy?

Police said the trio scaled a fence to break out of the facility.
Officers found them after a manhunt on Wednesday. All had tested negative to Covid the day before.
Officials did not state whether the escapees were returning travellers or locals in quarantine.

Sounds very not forced and very voluntary. Checkpoints checking papers are unfairly maligned, truly. They’re just “persuasive”.

not being able to travel or go to the grocery store?
We had no issues with buying groceries, or for that matter any service deemed essential. I could still go to the shops, newsagent, chemist, fuel station, doctor, dentist, hospital (had to do all those things) get a take away coffee or food, or travel in our local area as needed. Frankly our lives changed little. We just had a hiatus on visits by family and friends for a while and took reasonable precautions.

Again, I have no idea where you get your information from but it's either idiotic or deliberately misleading.

Perspective is important, and I'd like to hear yours.. care to explain?
First, economies would collapse, from global to regional, without workers.
Second, the vast majority of what we consume exists only because there are workers.
But mostly, by your statement, there would be 8 billion one man businesses. Sounds cool, until you try to get them to work together to serve society.

This, by the way, coming from someone who ran his own business for 29 years.

Reactions: D71
Persuaded through threats of a happy little “quarantine” camp? Persuaded through threats of not being allowed to travel, not being allowed to leave your home? The following sounds really voluntary and extremely “persuasive”. Why are you ignoring it? Are you saying it didn’t happen? Do you consider the choices of incarceration or taking the vaccine to be a reasonable choice in a free democracy?
Quarantine camps with razor wire were only for people caught traveling long distances, such as illegal immigrants and people trying to sneak illegally between states.
Being caught is what made the difference.
They were held by force because they would otherwise try to escape !!

People returning home here from overseas went into voluntary quarantine, and hotels and motel accommodation was arranged usually near large airports.
In some cases home quarantine (under medical supervision) was an option.

Even they had the choice.
Come home and go through volountary quarantine, or stay overseas until the Covid emergency goes away.

You refuse to understand that vaccine or prison was never a choice anyone here had to make.
Even the illegals behind razor wire were not vaccinated unless they wished to be.
Its all pure fantasy on your part.
Yes I am saying that never happened.

I am not vaccinated because I understood the dangers, and I did not like the way the whole thing was presented.
I never went to prison either.

There were a surprising number of stupid gullible people that stood for hours in long lines waiting to be vaccinated.
Others were threatened with losing their jobs.
But they all still had the choice of not being vaccinated if they did not wish to do so.

Last edited:
First, economies would collapse, from global to regional, without workers.
Second, the vast majority of what we consume exists only because there are workers.
But mostly, by your statement, there would be 8 billion one man businesses. Sounds cool, until you try to get them to work together to serve society.

This, by the way, coming from someone who ran his own business for 29 years.
I see the problem.. You misunderstood what I was saying.. or perhaps I wasn't clear enough in my wording.

I'm wasn't implying that being a worker bee means someone is less valuable, only that there are differences between the two paths. Both paths come with benefits and drawbacks, but when it comes to being a worker, freedom and liberty are one of the drawbacks.

There are plenty of drawbacks to being captain of the ship as well..

I see the problem.. You misunderstood what I was saying..
Yes indeed.
Many tasks require a team effort of people with diverse skills, and a very great deal can be accomplished with a bit of careful organization.

People a bit lower down the ladder need not be total slaves.

There are advantages and disadvantages to owning and running any business. I have been on both sides of that.

Yes indeed.
Many tasks require a team effort of people with diverse skills, and a very great deal can be accomplished with a bit of careful organization.

People a bit lower down the ladder need not be total slaves.

There are advantages and disadvantages to owning and running any business. I have been on both sides of that.
From my own personal perspective, and I stress this is just my opinion...

Its always better to be the captain of the ship than to be a crew member.

Not always.

Some people may become truly expert in some highly technical field, and make a very successful career out of it.
They enjoy what they do immensely, and could not be any happier.

Not everyone wants to become stressed out CEO or General Manager.

I see the problem.. You misunderstood what I was saying.. or perhaps I wasn't clear enough in my wording.

I'm wasn't implying that being a worker bee means someone is less valuable, only that there are differences between the two paths. Both paths come with benefits and drawbacks, but when it comes to being a worker, freedom and liberty are one of the drawbacks.

Welcome to the machine is what I thought of... It takes everyone to keep the cogs turning and system working.

Back