diy solar

diy solar

"On-grid AC Couple" Deye and huawei

GabrielC

Hi !

I intend to realize an "On-grid AC Couple" and I have found in Deye manual on page 45.
If anybody manage to do realize this can you share Deye invertor settings ?
There is any changes needed on huawei invertors
Any response/info is appreciated.

Best Regards,
Gabriel

Attachments

• newProject.jpg
    newProject.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 15
Hi, interesting topic, I wouldbe also interested. Also not 100% clear to me, how this can work, maybe more experience will enable that.
Victron and Fronius are doung that very nicely. WOuld be nice to see if Deye can do same (as Victron replacement with integrated MPPT etc)

44142-new-concept-froniusg24bydfroniuspromoenwitec-v1a.png

At least for me this was super easy. I just fed my Deye 12K's GEN input with my grid tied Bluesun 15K's AC output. Then went to GEN PORT USE menu and tick "Micro inv input"-box and set battery voltage/percentage (mine is OFF 98%, ON 95%).

AC coupled inverter (Bluesun 15K in my case) needs to be AC coupling compatible so that Deye can control it via frequency shift. Don't remember certificate number for that, but there are lots of topics dealing with AC coupling on this forum. They explain also why there always needs to be some battery capacity available (thus my AC coupling shuts down at 98%).

ok, thanks, with Gen input its clear. In my case the Generators are physically far away (100-200m) and would be full power grid tied, no need to control. The only function which would be required is the AC charging in case of energy insertion into the grid.

Hallo,

I have a Deye 12K Hybrid and Huawei Sun2000 30K inverter switched parallel to AC grid.
The Huawei has 19kW solar power insalled, and the Deye 8kW.
The network operator allows me to sell a maximum of 20kw in to the grid.
The Huawei has no smart meter installed.
How can I limit the output power only on Deye with CT's istalled just after the grid meter?
(On Deye can set maxsell power only 15000W and no more)

maybe change the rate for CT (2000:1) to (1000:1) and set maxselpower to 10000W ?
Ok, the displayed power will be wrong.

Back