diy solar

diy solar

Outback FM 80's MPPT Charge Controllers ......SOLD Not available

WindWizard

Solar Enthusiast
Hi I have two Outback FM 80's for sale. One is about 6 months old and the other is a bit over a year old. They handle about what you throw at them and are a very solid MPPT Controller. They will handle Solar panels up to 150 volts and produce 80 amps of power. They are rated at 12v, 24v, 36v and 48volts. No issues or problems with them. I added some more panels so I needed to upgrade my mppt's. My loss your gain. I live in the state of Maine and are willing to ship them. They go for $560 on Amazon and that is about what I paid for them. I am looking for $400 each including shipping.

Last edited:
I have sent you a reply.
I guess Matt2006 is not interested. I sold one on Ebay and have the other one listed on Ebay and Marketplace,. If you are interested, then please let me know ASAP before the other one is sold. I am open to offers and shipping the Outback to you.

I guess Matt2006 is not interested. I sold one on Ebay and have the other one listed on Ebay and Marketplace,. If you are interested, then please let me know ASAP before the other one is sold. I am open to offers and shipping the Outback to you.
I sold the last one on EBay.

Back