diy solar

diy solar

PowerPro availability

I attempted to place an order with ecoemperor based on their google ad, $3,899, Apply 25NOV5 (save 5%), Free delivery by
Friday December 1st. The cart will not give the advertised free delivery. Asked about it in their chat, they said they will NOT honor their ad.

Attachments

• eco emperor powerpro ad 11202023 cropped.jpg
    eco emperor powerpro ad 11202023 cropped.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 15
Anyone spoke with or ordered from ecoemperor? I could not reach them.
Hi!

This is Ashley from Eco Emperor. I apologize if we missed your inquiry!

We do our best to answer or get back to any calls, live chats, or emails, but we're a 100% real-human staffed team, so occasionally, we miss a message! If you reached out via live chat and our care team was busy with other customers, we ask that you leave your email so we can get back to you; otherwise, we have no way to follow up.

If you have any questions we can help with, please email us at support@ecoemperor.com!

Thanks!

I attempted to place an order with ecoemperor based on their google ad, $3,899, Apply 25NOV5 (save 5%), Free delivery by
Friday December 1st. The cart will not give the advertised free delivery. Asked about it in their chat, they said they will NOT honor their ad.
Hi James!

This is Tim from Eco Emperor. I apologize for the confusion; our marketing team is actively working to correct the backend systems to accurately represent shipping costs.

It is noted on our website that exclusions apply to the Free Shipping promotion, and unfortunately, EG4 is one of the excluded brands. We do not state free shipping anywhere on the EG4 product page and "Exclusions Apply" is noted everywhere else on the site.

Again, I am sorry for the confusion, and if this was not communicated properly.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance!

Welcome to the forum Ashley and Tim.
Wasn't aware of users sharing an account, especially under 15 minutes apart.
What products do you sell that offer free shipping? Seems like 99% of your products are eg4. Are you an authorized distributor?
Your website is fairly new, created a few months ago.
This is concerning. https://www.scam-detector.com/validator/ecoemperor-com-review/
How do you lock users from seeing your profile?
Hi!

This is Ashley from Eco Emperor. I apologize if we missed your inquiry!

We do our best to answer or get back to any calls, live chats, or emails, but we're a 100% real-human staffed team, so occasionally, we miss a message! If you reached out via live chat and our care team was busy with other customers, we ask that you leave your email so we can get back to you; otherwise, we have no way to follow up.

If you have any questions we can help with, please email us at support@ecoemperor.com!

Thanks!
Hi James!

This is Tim from Eco Emperor. I apologize for the confusion; our marketing team is actively working to correct the backend systems to accurately represent shipping costs.

It is noted on our website that exclusions apply to the Free Shipping promotion, and unfortunately, EG4 is one of the excluded brands. We do not state free shipping anywhere on the EG4 product page and "Exclusions Apply" is noted everywhere else on the site.

Again, I am sorry for the confusion, and if this was not communicated properly.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance!

I just searched for eg4 products on google and found 5 products that are advertised by Eco Emperor as free shipping. They have been informed of concerns by customers not getting this offer. They should stop immediately advertising free shipping. The following items are still listed as free delivery: powerpro, LL batteries, lifepower4, 18kpv, and chargeverter.

I want to thank Signature Solar for fulfilling drop ship orders from all these new EG4 vendors. Solar Sovereign, and Renewable Home; prompt delivery of order when product was available.

Thanks everyone for listening.

Welcome to the forum Ashley and Tim.
Wasn't aware of users sharing an account, especially under 15 minutes apart.
What products do you sell that offer free shipping? Seems like 99% of your products are eg4. Are you an authorized distributor?
Your website is fairly new, created a few months ago.
This is concerning. https://www.scam-detector.com/validator/ecoemperor-com-review/
How do you lock users from seeing your profile?
Hi!

Ashley here, our support team using this account, if that is not allowed we can separate the account out based on user!

To clarify some of your questions:
-As stated on our website, most of the other brands/products offer free shipping. There are some exclusions that apply, and EG4 is one of them. As a newer retailer, we are adding new brands/products regularly.
-For the low score, I reviewed the assessment, and the threat profile, phishing score, malware score, and spam score are all 1/100. It does note on the page "This website is poorly designed and doesn't contain elements in the metadata that could help its online presence. As a result, it loses credibility and shows that its quality is questionable momentarily. As soon as they improve their back-end, we will update this information." so this is something we will look into and how we can raise our score.
-I wasn't aware I locked users from seeing our profile? When I try to view it, it appears visible? It appears you can see all of my replies this thread?

If you have any others questions please let me know, I'd be happy to clarify anything!

Happy Holidays!

I just searched for eg4 products on google and found 5 products that are advertised by Eco Emperor as free shipping. They have been informed of concerns by customers not getting this offer. They should stop immediately advertising free shipping. The following items are still listed as free delivery: powerpro, LL batteries, lifepower4, 18kpv, and chargeverter.

I want to thank Signature Solar for fulfilling drop ship orders from all these new EG4 vendors. Solar Sovereign, and Renewable Home; prompt delivery of order when product was available.

Thanks everyone for listening.
Hi James,

As we noted above, our marketing team is working on fixing the backend data feed to fix the wording, but it still should be communicated more clearly. We have updated the wording on our site so 'Shipping Calculated at Checkout' is clearly displayed on the product page.

Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention, we value any feedback we receive!

Happy Holidays!

Hi!

Ashley here, our support team using this account, if that is not allowed we can separate the account out based on user!

To clarify some of your questions:
-As stated on our website, most of the other brands/products offer free shipping. There are some exclusions that apply, and EG4 is one of them. As a newer retailer, we are adding new brands/products regularly.
-For the low score, I reviewed the assessment, and the threat profile, phishing score, malware score, and spam score are all 1/100. It does note on the page "This website is poorly designed and doesn't contain elements in the metadata that could help its online presence. As a result, it loses credibility and shows that its quality is questionable momentarily. As soon as they improve their back-end, we will update this information." so this is something we will look into and how we can raise our score.
-I wasn't aware I locked users from seeing our profile? When I try to view it, it appears visible? It appears you can see all of my replies this thread?

If you have any others questions please let me know, I'd be happy to clarify anything!

Happy Holidays!
Thanks for following up Ashley.
Profile is now visible.
You should read through this.
Sorry for being a jerk about it, it just seems like the forum is changing recently...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks for following up Ashley.
Profile is now visible.
You should read through this.
Sorry for being a jerk about it, it just seems like the forum is changing recently...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Hi!

Thanks for letting me know! I was totally unaware of that, thought we could just use a company profile ?. We'll separate out from now on.

Happy Holidays!

SS just sent me an email stating the the PowerPro ESS batteries have arrived and are being readied for shipment next week.

I got a delivery scheduled for next week. Looking forward to get them!

Last edited:
SS just sent me an email stating the the PowerPro ESS batteries have arrived and are being readied for shipment next week.
Reposting on this thread too to ensure communitcation stays clear with all of our customers. - Some! Some have arrived! ? The first shipment that was held in customs is being processed. We do not have an exact shipping date on your order but I will be updating you with that next week Mr onetwo! Depending on when your order was placed this unfortunately doesn't apply to everyone who is waiting just yet as this shipment is already spoken for. We're still working hard, even during the holidays, to get these out and keep our customers updated on the status. We appreciate your patience so much! ??

Back