diy solar

diy solar

PowerPro availability

Thank you Jessica, you already reply to my email with the company info, great customer service. I think with you coming on board with SS the Quality of customer service will be greatly improve. keep it up!!!!

You're so welcome! Please don't hesitate to reach out anytime! ☀️

Look what landed earlier today, order on 10/20 deliver 12/5. well packaged no visual physical damage, $38k of equipment, 2-18kpv/ 4-power pro, 60-400w panels and +++++++. Now at the international shipper to Haiti. Needed it for a December install but now will have to wait for the end of January.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-12-05 at 1.48.55 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-12-05 at 1.48.55 PM.jpeg
    582.5 KB · Views: 12
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-12-05 at 1.48.55 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-12-05 at 1.48.55 PM (1).jpeg
    556.2 KB · Views: 13
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-12-05 at 1.48.55 PM (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-12-05 at 1.48.55 PM (2).jpeg
    574.1 KB · Views: 14
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-12-05 at 1.48.55 PM (3).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-12-05 at 1.48.55 PM (3).jpeg
    568.8 KB · Views: 17
Look what landed earlier today, order on 10/20 deliver 12/5. well packaged no visual physical damage, $38k of equipment, 2-18kpv/ 4-power pro, 60-400w panels and +++++++. Now at the international shipper to Haiti. Needed it for a December install but now will have to wait for the end of January.
By the way a big thank you to @SignatureSolarJess for all the help with my order.

Do you know where the UL sticker is? I received my powerpro October 31, but cannot find the sticker. I specifically bought the UL version.

"UL" in the colloquial sense. Like Kleenex/Xerox for tissues and copier.

If Intertek/ETL did the lab testing then no UL (as in the company) stickers will ever show up.

UL9540 <- standards are led by UL, which is why the name is in there. Then by law any NRTL (of which both UL and ETL are) is allowed to ramp up the testing. BC we abhor monopolies in America /s

1. Can PowerPro batteries simply left standing on the floor or they must be secured or mounted on the bracket?
2. Are there any alternates to wall/stud mounting inside the garage or anti-tip method?

Lastly, any Youtube videos of DIY installers, can you please consider sharing link?

1. Can PowerPro batteries simply left standing on the floor or they must be secured or mounted on the bracket?
2. Are there any alternates to wall/stud mounting inside the garage or anti-tip method?

Lastly, any Youtube videos of DIY installers, can you please consider sharing link?
SS just released their install video yesterday.

SS just released their install video yesterday.
Can anyone tell me why the video shows a configuration which is not compliant with the spacing requirements of both devices at the 7:19 mark? The left 18Kpv has like 2-3" to the left, and I'm pretty sure the manual says almost 8". Even if that's just for two inverters next to each other I would still expect half that distance between the inverter and any other blockage to allow it sufficient airflow?

But even more obvious is the batteries have about 6" or less between them and the manual is very clear that the minimum distance is 12" between batteries and to the wall. And the battery on the right looks to have 4 of fewer inches between it and the corner/wall.powerpro_distance.png

I'm not trying to throw shade, I just want to understand if this is actually a valid install that would be warrantied and code compliant. Being able to use 8" spacing on the batteries would allow 3 in my space vs two, if I decide to do that. Thanks in advance.

SS needs to address this either in writing or an edited video. I would change my whole layout if I could put the batteries closer together.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    180.9 KB · Views: 18
I did and still not shipping yet. I'm about tired of empty promises!! I ordered on 11/22 after I canceled my first order, but I got a better price on the next sale. Either way no battery.

Said my battery shipped 5 days ago and is not picked up by the carrier yet. Sounds like stall tactics. It was supposed to be shipped 1st week in December and now by Christmas I still won’t have the battery. Very disappointed with SS at this point. I have always backed SS , but this getting out of hand.

My order from November 20th scheduled for delivery tomorrow by R and L Carriers. Hope Santa makes it to your house soon. Santa, "Who put all these solar panels on the roof, where am I supposed to park the sleigh?'

I ordered on October 31st. Nothing shipped.
Said my battery shipped 5 days ago and is not picked up by the carrier yet. Sounds like stall tactics. It was supposed to be shipped 1st week in December and now by Christmas I still won’t have the battery. Very disappointed with SS at this point. I have always backed SS , but this getting out of hand.
We are so sorry for the recent delays. If you'd like to reach out to me at engagement@signaturesolar.com, I can keep you updated on your orders. We are coming out the other side of the backordered orders and I assure you, we will be through these very soon!

diy solar

diy solar
Back