diy solar

diy solar

PowMr 60a mppt not charging

ericfx1984

Solar Enthusiast
Okay I have two of these charge controllers and neither one of them is charging they recognize the voltage coming off of the panels but they are not passing any power to the batteries

The display said that's in workload 63 but I don't know what work mode 63 actually means

It shows 0 Watts coming from the panels and zero amps going into the battery

No, the batteries are not full... I need some help I really need to get this done in the next couple hoursIMG_20220707_134505.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220707_140418.jpg
    IMG_20220707_140418.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20220707_140418.jpg
    IMG_20220707_140418.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 4
Okay I solved the problem.. to clear one of the error codes I had to program the charge controller manually

But then it said that the PV voltage was too high which is weird cuz it never got higher than 106v (santan solar t250w, 3s1p)

Oh well Life goes on I have another array that is panels but in 2s2p but on an EpEver SCC

Anyway I moved to the 2s2p array over to this cheap controller, and moved the 3s array over to the EPever SCC

I'm going to run it while I'm out of town and then return it and buy something decent this is what I get for messing around with something cheap

So what is the max PV input Voltage of this unit?
What is the Voc of the Santan solar t250w?

Okay I solved the problem.. to clear one of the error codes I had to program the charge controller manually

But then it said that the PV voltage was too high which is weird cuz it never got higher than 106v (santan solar t250w, 3s1p)

Oh well Life goes on I have another array that is panels but in 2s2p but on an EpEver SCC

Anyway I moved to the 2s2p array over to this cheap controller, and moved the 3s array over to the EPever SCC

I'm going to run it while I'm out of town and then return it and buy something decent this is what I get for messing around with something cheap
How did you solved the issue
I have same thing it’s show 0watts and zero amps but show 170v

How did you solved the issue
I have same thing it’s show 0watts and zero amps but show 170v
Well in the end I ended up sending these garbage controllers back

I think you could only be at about 60 or 70 volt on your panels if you were charging a 12 volt bank

Which is ridiculous because my EP ever can handle 150v input going into a 12 volt battery

Back