diy solar

diy solar

Price typo? Aliexpress scam? What's going on here?

Seen that too. Probably a typo, but also a scam. Stay away from no-name (esp. Shopxxxx) stores on Aliexpress. Look for many reviews, and a store that's been around for a few years.

Many have been scammed here on the forum from these stores, including yours truly.

Seen that too. Probably a typo, but also a scam. Stay away from no-name (esp. Shopxxxx) stores on Aliexpress. Look for many reviews, and a store that's been around for a few years.

Many have been scammed here on the forum from these stores, including yours truly.
BTW, as far as the forum knows, there aren't any 310-320Ah made by the known Lifepo4 manufacturers (EVE, REPT, CATL, etc..). Largest is 302-304Ah.
Another reason to stay away.

What possibly could go wrong with $7.60 cells. I'm sure they'll luv you long time if the show up. o_O

What possibly could go wrong with $7.60 cells. I'm sure they'll luv you long time if the show up. o_O
So they're actually 4 for $7.60 or $1.90/each cells with free shipping from China.....but I see your point. I'm just curious to know what will happen if I click order.

This is so $7.60 that you are about to stumble on the holy grail that has been hiding in plain sight for thee whole DIY community this whole time, I feel so stupid, why didn't I click on that link and build a battery company from that???

This is so $7.60 that you are about to stumble on the holy grail that has been hiding in plain sight for thee whole DIY community this whole time, I feel so stupid, why didn't I click on that link and build a battery company from that???
It seems as though you might have a high profit margin if you did, but I expect that the AliExpress store has even higher profit margins....

I have bought these a couple of days ago.
See my tracking code QFLTB2821647510YQ
Unable to track via Aliexpress app but via 17track it works.

QFL tacking shows up as a scam in many forums like this and Reddit.

Back