diy solar

diy solar

REC BMS purchasing avenue in the US?

cinergi

1.21 Jigawatts
The method listed for buying in the US on their website is to send an email to info@rec-bms-usa.com. I've emailed them twice in the last month, and never heard back. I've checked my spam folder. What are others doing for US deliveries? I see https://offgridsoftwaresolutions.com/ *maybe* but it's expensive. All the sites otherwise listed appear to only serve their local countries. I'm just trying to source the precharge delay relay.

Yeah, they don't make it easy.

I sent a couple emails before they responded. Try:

mateja@rec-bms.com

It's not cheap either way. A 22% VAT applies on anything they quote. The price on that website isn't that much higher than the EUR numbers I saw.

Ugh, and the one that's listed on offgridsoftwaresolutions.com is the fixed 4s timer (just verified with them; their listing isn't entirely accurate)... the adjustable timer version is 3-4 week lead time. I'll try mateja, thanks!

So far everything is going smooth for me. I got my quote within 24 hours, she asked a few questions, then send me a quote. I have a master unit the slaves coming Ray dual battery setup. Should be here in 2 weeks

@cinergi did you have success contacting them?

Matteja replied and got me quotes. The adjustable one had a lead time of 4 weeks. I never pulled the trigger. Never talked to the USA folks :(

Orion BMS is adding precharge functionality in the next release, so I no longer feel the need to engage REC.

Matteja replied and got me quotes. The adjustable one had a lead time of 4 weeks. I never pulled the trigger. Never talked to the USA folks :(

Orion BMS is adding precharge functionality in the next release, so I no longer feel the need to engage REC.
For the Orion is that going to be a software change or hardware change?

Back