diy solar

diy solar

Remember that wall box I ordered to hold the midnite solar 250amp breaker....

Crowz

Solar Wizard
Well it finally arrived. I think I overdid it a bit to much when ordering one large enough to hold those massive breakers.

Its bigger than the inverter !!!!!!!!!!!!!

overkillbreakerboxsmall.jpg

That's a full size washing machine its sitting on and an 80 gallon hot water heater and a 12kw generator.

Better too big than too small!!

If you are anything like me, you'll find something to go in the "spare" space :)
I'll pack it full of as much existing things I have as far as making use of it. Its just the logistics of mounting it to the wall vs what's already there that is going to be a challenge. Nice box though. Very well made.

I have the same box. Here it is under a Skybox. The big Carling breaker on the left is the same one you have. You can see how much room there is. I mounted a raised metal plate a couple inches off the back plate. It let's me hide low voltage gear/wiring behind it, and brings the control handles closer to the front.

Vevor BOS cropped.jpg

Well it finally arrived. I think I overdid it a bit to much when ordering one large enough to hold those massive breakers.

Its bigger than the inverter !!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 227850

That's a full size washing machine its sitting on and an 80 gallon hot water heater and a 12kw generator.
Looks like nearly the size of a midnite battery combiner box. Could prob have used their smallest one. I got a 24*24"12 version of that for a battery, great bang for buck.
20240702_163848.jpg

diy solar

diy solar
Back