diy solar

diy solar

Renogy DC-DC charger - heat at fuse

great, ty for this. Ill try it first then flip the posts then a new fuse. Its -20celcius here today and its hard on the Van to start it in this cold so waiting for a warmer day....they are coming next week.

great, ty for this. Ill try it first then flip the posts then a new fuse. Its -20celcius here today and its hard on the Van to start it in this cold so waiting for a warmer day....they are coming next week.

I went with these. BUSS also makes a nice one.

This was the end of my "journey"😂🤨 in trying breakers, then the crappy fuse holder like you have and then ultimately these.

Fastronix 250 Amp MEGA/AMG Fuse Holder Kit https://a.co/d/59ZctPG

Screenshot_20240303_121612_Amazon Shopping.jpg
I have since changed some stuff and have now moved up to Victron power-in.

I don't care what Windy Nation posts, this is wrong. Copper lug in direct contact with copper fuse.......... I bought some of these, even the"plated" fuses that came with are garbage. They reside in my electrical junk drawer.
I swapped out the fuse for a new one and now have the lug/fuse together both in direct contact with the bottom part of the fuse holder. Now its...warm. Not hot. Much better. Thx! I appreciate all the feedback.

Temps up to -2c today! Spring!!

Honestly Amazon. I'm happy to use a better vendor if you can suggest one. Amazon is good about returns....they are easy and I've returned a few sheeety components that didn't work so...that part is nice.

I can’t point you in the right direction. I got my ANL and holder from windy nation.

But then upgraded to a lynx with mega fuses.

Back